OPEN BOX CONDITION DESCRIPTION
This OPEN BOX product has been inspected by our qualified in-house technicians to ensure 100% working condition & with all original accessories. It may contain minor cosmetic scratches or imperfect packaging. Returns will only be accepted if found defective. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order for further assistance.
P>Quality on Every Shot
Turn the dials. Look through the viewfinder. Shoot in stunning colors. Capture the moment... The FUJIFILM X-T20 packs the latest technology into its beautifully designed compact and lightweight body so you get the most from your photography whatever you choose to shoot.
Control Mode & Auto Mode
Capture images exactly as you see them with dial-based controls and a variety of exposure modes, or select Advanced SR AUTO for intelligent, fully-automatic shooting.
Electronic Viewfinder & Tilting Touch Monitor
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec, the FUJIFILM X-T20 has a large, fast viewfinder. It also features a 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT color LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting. By combining the Touch Shot function with the tilt LCD monitor, you can get even more creative.
Sensor & Processor
Outstanding photo quality is achieved by the X Series' highest image resolution, the high-speed X-Processor Pro image processing engine and Fujifilm's color reproduction technology, perfected through over 80 years experience in photographic film development
The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points). Approx. 40% of the imaging area (the center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
The FUJIFILM X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series'famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
X Mount Lenses
The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X Mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20.
Number of effective pixels
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.
- Sensor Cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I
File Format Still Image
- JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3), RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
File Format Movie
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
Number of recorded pixels
- L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000
- M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832
- S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000
Number of recorded pixels Panorama
- L: 2160 x 9600 (Horizontal : 9600 x 1440)
- M: 2160 x 6400 (Horizontal : 6400 x 1440)
Standard Output Sensitivity
- AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 EV step)
Extended output sensitivity
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
- -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- Supported with OIS type lenses
- 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(All modes)
- Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode)
- 1 sec. to 1/32000 sec. (P / A / S / M modes)
- Bulb mode : 1 sec. fixed, TIME : 1sec to 1/32000sec.
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes)
- Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
Synchronized shutter speed for flash
- Approx. 14.0 fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 42 frames Lossless compression RAW: 23 frame Uncompressed RAW: 22 frames)
- Approx. 11.0 fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 56 frames Lossless compression RAW: 24 frame Uncompressed RAW: 23 frames)
- Approx. 8.0 fps (JPEG: 62 frames Lossless compression RAW: 25 frame Uncompressed RAW: 23 frames)
- Approx. 5.0 fps (JPEG: 68 frames Lossless compression RAW: 28 frame Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames)
- Approx. 4.0 fps (JPEG: 73 frames Lossless compression RAW: 29 frame Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames)
- Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG: 81 frames Lossless compression RAW: 32 frame Uncompressed RAW: 27 frames)
- AE Bracketing(?2EV / ?5/3EV / ?4/3EV / ?1EV / ?2/3EV / ?1/3EV)
- Film simulation bracketing(Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
- Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% ? 200% ? 400%)
- ISO sensitivity Bracketing (?1/3EV / ?2/3EV / ?1EV)
- White Balance Bracketing (?1 / ?2 / ?3)
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
AF frame selection
- Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13x7 / 25x13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types),
- Zone AF: 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 91 areas on 13x7 grid,
- Wide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 area)
- Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection (K) / Preset : Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
Interval timer shooting
- Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)
Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : approx. 7 (ISO200 ? m) / approx. 5 (ISO100 ? m)
- TTL(FLASH AUTO / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC.) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN
- Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- 0.39-in., approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
- Eye point : approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -4m ~ +2m-1(dpt)
- Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens(35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1.
- Diagonal angle of view : approx. 30 degrees ( Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25 degrees) Built-in eye sensor
- 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1040K-dot Tilt-type TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- [4K (3840x2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 100Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 10 min.
- [Full HD (1920x1080)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 36Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 15 min.
- [HD (1280x720)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 18Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
- Advanced SR AUTO, Face / Eye detection AF, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Panorama, Color space, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Highlight tone, Shadow tone), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulatioon Optimizer, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting , ISO AUTO control, Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), AF-C CUSTOM SETTINGS , SHUTTER AF , SHUTTER AE , AF-ON , Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Focus area setting, AEL/AFL button setting, Edit/Save Quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type, Touch Screen Setting
Touch Screen Shooting Mode
- Touch Shooting, AF, Focus Area, OFF
Touch Screen Playback Mode
- Swipe, Zoom, Pinch-in / Pinch-out, Double-tap, Drag
Film Simulation mode
- 15 modes (PROVIA / Standard, Velvia / Vivid, ASTIA / Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black& White, Black& White+Ye Filter, Black& White+R Filter, Black& White+GFilter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter)
Dynamic range setting
- Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye removal, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print
- Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Performance Setting, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Color, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting , Copyright Setting
- Digital interface: USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- HDMI output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Other: F2.5mm, stereo mini connector [Microphone]
- NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Battery life for still images Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor ON)
- Actual battery life of movie capture: 4K: approx. 50 min., FULL HD: approx. 60 min.
- Continuance battery life of movie capture: 4K: approx. 70 min., FULL HD: approx. 95 min.
- 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 41.4mm (D) / 4.66in. (W) x 3.26in. (H) x 1.63in. (D) (Minimum Depth : 31.9mm / 1.3 in.)
- Approx. 383g / 13.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 333g / 11.8 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- 0 degrees C - 40 degrees C (+32 degrees F - +104 degrees F)C
- 10 - 80% (no condensation)
Starting up period
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Battery charger BC-W126
- Body cap
- Shoulder strap
- Metal strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Owner's manual