For a sleek mirrorless with cutting edge image-making technology, look no further than the Fujifilm X-T30 Mirrorless Camera. Designed to provide all the needs of the modern day content creator, the Fujifilm X-T30 is equipped with a new 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 Quad-Core CPU. No matter your skill level, you will be impressed with the the X-T30's fast autofocus, strong face detection and sharp, clear, high resolution photos. This Fujifilm camera has an increased sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 and can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 DCI 4K video using the HDMI port. Whether you are a novice, amateur or pro, you can get creative with the Fujifilm X-T30.
The Fujifilm X-T30 is a mirrorless camera has a 26.1 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which provides fast auto-focus and strong face detection for beginners, advanced amateurs, and professionals. The X-T30 has an X-Processor 4 Quad-Core CPU allows for high-resolution stills with noticable clarity and sharpness. With its ability to record 10-bit, 4:2:2 DCI 4k video through the camera's HDMI port, and its increased sensitivity range up to ISO 51200, the X-T30 is a great camera for releasing your creativity.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
The FUJIFILM X-T30 features the X Series' fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor. Boasting a resolution of 26.1MP, the sensor uses the unique X-Trans color filter array to reduce moiré and false colors without the need for an optical low pass filter. Its back-illuminated structure enhances image quality while reducing noise levels and extending the sensitivity to ISO160.
The new X-Processor 4 has a quad-core design to utilize the full potential of the X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor. This combination of processor and sensor is behind the enhanced Film Simulation mode, which enables you to achieve richer colors and tones, as well as significant improvement in the camera's ability to track a moving subject, faster and more accurate autofocus, and enhanced 4K/30P video capabilities.
Faster and More Accurate AF Performance
The number of phase detection pixels in the sensor has been increased to 2.16 million and the phase detection AF area covers the entire frame (approx. 100%), enabling fast and accurate autofocusing. The low-light limit for phase detection AF has been also expanded from +0.5EV in the previous-generation camera systems to -3.0EV.
The FUJIFILM X-T30 can shoot continuously at up to 8.0fps in full resolution when using the mechanical shutter, and offers the Sport Viewfinder mode, which shoots pictures within a cropped area representing approx. 16.6 megapixels (1.25x crop), marked within the viewfinder view, so that you can check the movements of a subject even before it comes into the shooting frame. By using the electronic shutter, the FUJIFILM X-T30 supports blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting of up to 30fps*. When the electronic shutter is selected, you can also choose the Silent mode.
The tracking performance of the "Face- and Eye-detection AF" is twice as good as previous models. The FUJIFILM X-T30 maintains accurate focus on people from the front or side in scenes which were notoriously difficult to track. The eye-detection AF is also supported in the AF-C mode, focus-tracking subject's eyes in portraiture that involves movements. The eye-detection AF can be configured to priority-focus on either right or left eye or the eye closest to the camera. It is a powerful tool in portrait photography, which demands focus accuracy with a shallow depth of field.
When there are multiple faces within the frame, you can select a specific person on the touchscreen panel or with the Focus Lever so that autofocus and exposure settings are optimized for the subject. "Face Select" is a perfect tool when shooting commemorative photos or shooting a specific person in a large crowd in sports or other events.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Thanks to the 4th generation image sensor and processor, the FUJIFILM X-T30 boasts superb 4K video recording features. It actually records in 6K (6240x3510) to produce stunning quality in 4K (3810x2160). The camera also supports the DCI format (17:9), which gives an even more cinematic look to your videos. The FUJIFILM X-T30 adopts high resolution audio recording without the need for additional accessories. Finally, F-Log recording and 4:2:2 10bit output via the HDMI port are also supported making the camera suitable to produce more professional, fully fledged videos. Face and eye-detection AF is also available when recording video. Together with the "Face Select" function, you can switch who is in focus while recording by using the touchscreen panel or the Focus Lever. You can shoot 4K movies using any of the Film Simulation modes. ETERNA, is particularly suitable for video thanks to its subdued colors and rich shadow tones, giving a cinematic look. ACROS delivers monochrome video with fine textures and rich gradation, while CLASSIC CHROME creates a unique atmosphere, reminiscent of vintage reversal films. Velvia gives an option of giving high saturation to video imagery.
The FUJIFILM X-T30 features an EVF with approx. 2.36 million dots and the magnification ratio of 0.62x. This is brighter and a higher resolution than previous models, and offers a magnification ratio equivalent to DSLRs. With a display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of 100fps*, the EVF allows you to identify your subject's movements quickly and accurately. Unlike a DSLR, the EVF helps you see exactly what the sensor will capture, with the effects of Film Simulation and exposure reflected in real time so that you can shoot without checking how the settings affect the final image.
The FUJIFILM X-T30 features a 3.0-inch tilting touchscreen LCD monitor that has a 3:2 aspect ratio and approx. 1.04 million dots. The tilting design enables easy shooting from high and low angles. All shooting information, normally displayed on the monitor, can be turned off if you want to concentrate on taking the picture.
Equipped with a capacitive touchscreen panel, the FUJIFILM X-T30 allows touch-based controls during shooting, such as "Touch AF," "Touch Focus Area Selection," "Touch Shot" and "Touch Function". This capability means you can move your focus area faster and more intuitively than ever before or simply use a swipe motion to scroll through images when reviewing.
The FUJIFILM X-T30 uses an eight-direction lever instead of the traditional 4 way selecter buttons. This gives the camera's compact body extra room to grip the camera for added stability. At the same time, the grip thickness has been increased so the camera sits more comfortably in your hand.
FUJIFILM's unique Film Simulation modes
A total of 16 Film Simulation options are available, producing rich colors and tones that reflect your creative intentions just as if you were swapping between different types of photographic films. This is a function exclusive to FUJIFILM, developed with the company's color presentation philosophy and know-how perfected over 80 years of manufacturing photographic film. Diverse options available include PROVIA and Velvia, named after FUJIFILM's own photographic films, as well as ETERNA, which emulates the tones of motion pictures, CLASSIC CHROME, suitable for documentary photos, as well as two types of monochrome filters including ACROS.
The FUJIFILM X-T30 can be paired with a smart device with Bluetooth for always on connection, enabling automatic transfer of pictures you take to share quickly on social media. The connection also enables other functions, such as remote shooting from a smartphone / computer, viewing of pictures taken on your device, and printing direct to an Instax printer.
FUJIFILM's free application for use on smart devices has been updated making it easier to use. It offers a wide range of functions including automatic image transfer, remote shooting, individual photo upload, camera browsing and geo-tagging, using your devices' GPS and time information.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
DCI and UHD 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma
2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
Fujifilm X-T30 Specifications
- Number of Effective Pixels
- 26.1 millions pixels
- Image Sensor
- 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
- Sensor Cleaning System
- Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Storage Media
- SD memory card (-2GB) / SDHC memory card (-32GB) / SDXC memory card (-512GB)
- File Format
- JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 *1, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) / RAW+JPEG
- Number of Recorded Pixels
- L}(3:2) 6240 × 4160 (16:9) 6240 × 3512 (1:1) 4160 × 4160
M}(3:2) 4416 × 2944 (16:9) 4416 × 2488 (1:1) 2944 × 2944
S}(3:2) 3120 × 2080 (16:9) 3120 × 1760 (1:1) 2080 × 2080
- Lens Mount
- FUJIFILM X Mount
- Sensitivity Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160-12800 (1/3 step)
Sensitivity Extended output: ISO80/100/125/25600/51200
- Exposure Control
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average/ Center Weighted
- Exposure Mode
- P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)
- Exposure Compensation
- -5.0EV - +5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- Shutter Type
- Focal Plane Shutter
- Shutter Speed
- Mechanical Shutter: 4sec. to 1/4000sec (P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec. (All modes)
Bulb mode (Up to 60min), TIME: 30sec. to 1/4000sec.
Electronic Shutter: 4sec. to 1/32000sec. (P mode), 1sec. to 1/32000sec. (P/A/S/M modes)
Bulb Mode: 1sec. fixed, TIME: 1sec. to 1/32000sec.
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter: 4sec. to 1/32000sec (P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec. (All modes)
Bulb mode (Up to 60min), TIME: 30sec. to 1/32000sec.
- Synchronized Shutter Speed for Flash
- 1/180sec. or slower
- Continuous Shooting
- Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG: 26 frames Lossless compression RAW: 17 frames Uncompressed RAW: 17 frames)
Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG: 53 frames Lossless compression RAW: 17 frames Uncompressed RAW: 17 frames)
Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG?:95 frames Lossless compression RAW: 18 frames Uncompressed RAW: 18 frames)
- Continuous Shooting (Cont.)
- Approx. 20fps [Only electronic shutter ] (JPEG: 32 frames Lossless compression RAW: 17 frames Uncompressed RAW: 17 frames)
Approx. 10fps [Only electronic shutter ] (JPEG: 81 frames Lossless compression RAW: 18 frames Uncompressed RAW: 18 frames)
Approx. 8fps (JPEG: 90 frames Lossless compression RAW: 18 frames Uncompressed RAW: 18 frames)
Approx. 5fps (JPEG: 205 frames Lossless compression RAW: 24 frames Uncompressed RAW: 19 frames)
- Auto Bracketing
- AE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV,5/3EV,2EV,7/3EV,8/3EV,3EV)
Filmsimulation bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%, 200%, 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
Focus Bracketing (Frames: 1-999, Step: 1-10, Interval: 0-10s)
- Focus Mode
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Focus Type
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF Frame Selection
- Single Point AF:
EVF/LCD: 13x7/25x13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types)
Zone AF: 3x3/5x5/7x7 from 91 areas on 13x7 grid Wide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 area)
- White Balance
- Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection (K) / Preset: Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
- 10sec. / 2sec.
- Interval Timer Shooting
Setting: Interval, Number of shots, Starting time
- Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide Number: Approx. 7 (ISO200 . m) / approx. 5 (ISO100 . m)
- Flash Mode
- TTL (FLASH AUTO/STANDARD/SLOW SYNC.)/MANUAL/COMMANDER/OFF
- Sync. Mode
- 1st Curtain / 2nd Curtain
- Red Eye Removal
- Red-eye Reduction pre-flash & Red-eye removal / Red-eye Reduction pre-flash Only / Red-eye removal Only / OFF
- Hot Shoe
- Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- 0.39", approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
Eye point: approx. 17.5mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment: -4m - +2m-1 (dpt)
Magnification: 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
Diagonal angle of view: Approx. 30 deg. (Horizontal angle of view: Approx. 25 deg.) Built-in eye sensor
- LCD Monitor
- 3.0", aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1040K-dot Tilt-type TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Movie Recording - File format
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264,Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
- Movie recording - File size
- DCI 4K(4096×2160) 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 10min
4K (3840×2160) 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 10min
Full HD (2048 ×1080) 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 15min.
Full HD (1920×1080) 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 15min.
Full HD (1920×1080) High speed rec.] 120p/100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
- Photography Functions
- Advanced SR AUTO, Face / Eye detection AF, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Panorama, Color space, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Highlight tone, Shadow tone), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulation Optimizer, Pre-AF, Number of Focus Points setting, MF Assist, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting , ISO AUTO control
- Photography Functions (Cont.)
- Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), AF-C CUSTOM SETTINGS , SHUTTER AF , SHUTTER AE , AF-ON , Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Focus area setting, AE-L/AF-L button setting, Edit/Save Quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type, Touch Screen Setting, Sports Finder Mode, Pre-Shot, Flicker Reduction
- Film simulation mode
- 16 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema) B & W Adjustment: -9 - +9
- Grain Effect
- STRONG, WEAK, OFF
- Color chrome effect
- STRONG, WEAK, OFF
- Dynamic Range Setting
- AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
- Advanced Filter
- Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Playback Functions
- RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye removal, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites, Voice Memo Setting
- Wireless Transmitter
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
Access Mode: Infrastructure
Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2 mixed mode
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
2402 - 2480MHz
- Wireless Function
- Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, Image Transfer Order, instax printer print
- Other Functions
- Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Performance Setting, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Color, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting , Copyright Setting
- Digital interface USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1)
HDMI output HDMI micro connector (Type D)
Other 2.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone), Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal
- Power Supply
- NP-W126S Lithium-ion battery (included)
- Battery Life for Still Images
- Approx. 380 frames (When XF35mm F1.4 R is set, LCD monitor ON)
- Actual Battery Life of Movie Capture
- 4K: Approx. 45 min., FULL HD: Approx. 45 min.
- Continuance Battery Life: Movie Capture
- 4K: Approx. 60 min., FULL HD: Approx. 75 min.
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 40 deg. C (32 to 104 deg. F)
- Operating Humidity
- 10% - 80% (no condensation)
- Starting Up Period
- Approx. 0.4 sec.