Its All In The Details
The 25-degree field of view gives you image clarity on small details from a farther distance, including small connectors and wires.
Grab And Go Simplicity
The TG167 is intuitive to operate - no special training required. Easily save images and data for documentation, and download your images fast over USB or via removable micro SD.
Rugged And Reliable
Designed for the harshest environments, the TG167 is durable enough to withstand a 2-meter drop for your toughest jobs.
Inspect for irregular friction, overheating from mechanical misalignments, heated seat element malfunctions, and hot electrical connection issues.
The TG167 makes pictures out of temperature differences to show you hidden moisture instrusion signs, where heat loss is occurring, and electrical hot spots.
Inspect for overheating caused by mechanical wear and tear. Scan to see what's making it feel drafty. Check AC compressor integrity and more.
Quick-release battery is easy to remove, change, and recharge
Rapid image downloading via USB for sharing and documentation
FLIR Tools software to analyze images and create convincing reports
Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameter for reliable results
Area box with auto hot and cold spot hunts down extremes in no time
2 Years coverage on the camera, 5 on batteries, and 10 on the detector
- Field Of View - 25 x 19.6 degrees
- IR resolution - 80 x 60 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD - < 150 mK
- Minimum Focus Distance - .1m
- Image Frequency - 9Hz
- Focus - Focus free
- Spectral Range - 8 - 14
- Detector Type - Focal play array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Display - 2.0 in TFT LCD
- Distance to Spot Radio - 24:1
- Minimum Measurement Distance - 26cm
- Center Spot - Yes
- Color Palettes - Hot Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale
- Memory type - Micro SD card
- Image Storage Capacity - 75000 pictures with included 8GB Micro SD card
- Memory Expansion - 32 Gb SD card maximum
- Saved Image Format - Bitmap (BMP) image with temperature and emissivity
- Laser - Dual divering lasers indicate the termperature measurement area, activated by pulling the trigger
- Battery Type - Rechargeable Li ion Battery
- Battery Voltage - 3.7 V
- Battery Operating Time - >5 hours of continuous scanning with lasers
- Battery Charge Life - 30 days minimum
- Charging System - Battery is charged inside the camera
- Charging Time - 4 hours to 90 percent, 6 hours to 100 percent
- Power Management - Adjustable: OFF, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min