Fractal Design Integra M Series power supply units feature excellent electrical performance; including 80PLUS Bronze certified efficiency.
The modular flat cable system allows for a clean installation; and enhances airflow patterns inside the case. The short 140mm length makes for easy installation in small computer cases; and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates modern; bottom-PSU cases.
Fractal Design Integra M units are equipped with a large temperature-controlled 120mm fan for reduced noise levels and optimum cooling.
The Integra M is a great choice for medium-performance gaming computers and workstations.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency
Integra M PSUs meet the 80 PLUS Bronze specification for providing power with an efficiency that is typical of PSUs with much higher price points. Additionally; because Integra M PSUs generate less heat; they provide power at lower fan speeds; which results in reduced noise levels.
Excellent Electrical Performance
Fractal Design Integra M Series PSUs feature excellent DC voltage regulation and ripple suppression: they can deliver their full-rated wattage continuously even with an intake temperature as high as 40 degreeC full load or 50 degreeC at 80% load.
Compliant with the latest standards
Integra M PSUs are compliant with the latest PC PSU standard: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
Extremely short 140 mm case
Integra M PSUs are only 140mm long; which accommodates the smallest ATX-compatible computer cases on the market.
Silent; temperature-controlled 120mm fan
Generally; larger fans move more air with less noise than smaller fans: Integra M Series PSUs are equipped with a 120mm fan Sleeve Bearing; which keeps noise level down.
Extra-long ATX12V cable
Integra M PSUs are equipped with an extra long 12V ("P4") connector cable; which accommodates bottom-mounted-PSU computer cases.
Integra M PSUs feature an impressive suit of computer protection; including: Over Power Protection; Over Voltage Protection; Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection.
- Modular cables. Only cables deemed likely for constant use (20+4-pin cable; 12V CPU cable; one PCI-E cable on 650W+ models) are fixed.
- 80PLUS Bronze efficiency
- Extremely short 140mm case allows for easy installation in compact cases
- Extra-long ATX 12V cable
- Quiet; temperature-controlled 120mm fan
- 80PLUS Certification: Bronze
- Modular cables: Yes
- Modular cable type: All-black flat cables
- Fan type: 120mm Sleeve bearing; Temperature controlled
- Maximum operating temperature at full load: 40 degreeC; 50 degreeC at 80% load
- Supports Intel Haswell C6/C7 sleep states: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years
- Capacitors: Taiwanese
- Protections: OPP / OVP / UVP / SCP
- Life expectancy (MTBF): 100;000 hours
- PSU specification compliance: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
- Standby efficiency: ErP 2013 compliant (<0.5W system power draw)
- Colors Available: Black
- Unit Measurements: 150 x 86 x 140
- Unit weights: 1.69 kg
- Fixed Cables (length in mm; + designates a second connector on the same cable)
- ATX 20+4 pin: 510
- ATX12V 4+4 pin: 700
- PCI-E 6+2 pin: 500+100
- Modular cables (length in mm; + designates a second connector on the same cable)
- PCI-E 6+2 pin: 520+100
- Peripheral: 400+120
- SATA: 400+120+120+120; 650+120+120
- DC Output
- 3.3V: 20A
- 5V: 20A
- 3.3V and 5.V combined: 100W
- 12V1: 62.5 A
- -12V: 0.5 A
- 5V Standby (+5Vsb): 2.5 A
- Total Power: 750W