The Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Rotary Tumbler delivers a new and vastly improved level of brass cleaning performance. The large capacity drum holds up to 1000 pieces of .223 brass and has a molded in rubber lining to protect the brass and minimize operation noise. This system's rotary tumbling method with stainless steel media in a liquid bath gets brass much cleaner, and works much faster than ultrasonic or vibratory tumbling methods.
The small stainless pins easily penetrate inside cases and into primer pockets to deliver unbeatable cleaning power. A built in timer in the base can be set to run from 0 to 3 hours, shutting off automatically. The drum features clear end caps to allow visibility to the brass while tumbling. A set of sifting end caps is also included to assist in separating the stainless media once tumbling is complete. The tumbler can effectively clean without the use of stainless media pins with a mixture of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution and water (use of media pins ensures primer pockets and inside of cases are perfectly clean). Five pounds of 304 stainless media pins and a sample packet of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution are included.
Product Specifications And Features:
- Five pounds of 304 stainless media pins and a sample packet of Frankford Brass Cleaning Solution are included. Most effective brass cleaning process available
- Brass comes out cleaner than brand new brass
- Large 7 liter capacity Tumble up to 1000 cases of 223 brass
- Maintenance free geared drivetrain (No belts to replace!)
- Dual layer drum with noise dampening rubber lining
- Includes 5lbs of stainless steel media pins ($49.99 value)
- Includes a sample packet of Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Concentrated Solution