Larger screens and high traffic situations require a stable, sturdy stand, the GFW-AV-LCD-25 rises to the challenge with its quad leg design. The four leg, quad-pod arrangement means more support and stability than a traditional tripod style stand and the GFW-AV-LCD-25 is capable of doing it without taking up any extra floor space. This deluxe stand utilizes the Frameworks Lift EEZ, self-rising center tube piston to effortlessly lift screens up to 40 pounds and requires minimal assistance if using a screen above 40 pounds, making this a great solution for one-man situations. The AV stand includes a universal VESA mount and hardware to fit 100x100 to 640x400 hole patterns and allows you to view the screen in either a horizontal or vertical layout for optimizing your display or maximizing limited space. Comfortable twist knobs allow you to adjust to the perfect viewing height from 40.5 to 72 inches high as well as adjust individual legs for fine tuning the angle or dealing with uneven surfaces. As an added safety feature, red, removable rings on the feet are included to help prevent tripping over the stand legs when used in dark or low-lit spaces. The GFW-AV-LCD-25 is a deluxe Frameworks stand constructed of heavy-duty steel with a black, powder-coated finish and comes complete with a cable organization clip for a clean, stress-free presentation.
- Deluxe quad Legged stand to hold larger screens up to 65" with both horizontal or vertical screen display
- Lift EEZ Self-Rising center tube Piston can lift up to 40 pounds on its own
- Four legs provide more support and stability than a traditional tripod style
- Heavy duty steel construction with comfort twist knob to securely lock in height adjustment (min/max height: 40.5/72 inches)
- Universal vesa mount and Hardware compatible with 100x100, 200x100, 200x200, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, 600x400 hole patterns