Google Home Speaker with Google Assistant
You can do many things with just the sound of your voice. Talking with someone else is something that most humans do every day. So imagine being able to have access and control all your compatible smart devices using only your voice. The Google Home Smart Speaker with Google Assistant, White/Slate (GA3A00417A14) is a device that listens to you, provides answers for any questions, and any additional information you may need. With all the technology used in this device, you’ll be able to incorporate Google Home into your life with ease.
The Google Home Speaker has access to a number of online music services, such as Google Play Music, Spotify, Youtube Music, Pandora, and TuneIn. Startup is simple, just plug the Google Home power cable into a wall socket, then download and run the Google Home app on either a compatible phone or tablet. Thanks to the four colored lights on top of the device, it’s easy to see when it’s active. With a simple voice request, you’ll be able to have your device play music, podcasts, and radio programs. It can also connect to compatible smart devices like Chromecast, Philips Hue, and Nest. Now you can have Google Home set the temperature in your home, as well as turn on the lights. With the power of Google’s search engine, Google Home can answer just about any questions you may have. You’ll receive real-time answers for traffic, weather, finance, sports, local businesses, and much more.
The built-in microphones and language processing helps to ensure that Google Home will hear, and understand you, reliably. If you allow it, Google Home can learn about you and retrieve some personalized info. You can have it retrieve flight information, set alarms and timers, and fetch traffic info for your road to work. If you own multiple Google Home devices, they can be synced together; so now you can enjoy the same content in each room. The top of the Google Home is a touch surface that gives you complete control. You can tap the surface once to pause or stop audio, timers, alarms, and replies. By swiping clockwise or counterclockwise, you can turn the volume up and down respectively. If you long-press the touch panel, it will activate the Google Assistant. You can press the mute button on the back of the device to prevent the Assistant from activating, even when you say “Ok Google.” With bases available in seven different colors, you can ensure your Google Home will fit with any space and decor. You can easily remove the base with a simple twist and pull, and replace it with the base of your choice.
BuyDig.com offers Google Home Speakers, and other related products, at affordable prices. You can check out our website to see our full list of Google products for sale. If you have any questions regarding the Google Home Speaker, please try calling our customer service center who will help with any questions you may have. If you’d like to take advantage of our great coupons and discount offers, please head over to our coupons page, and start saving today.
With your Google Home device, you can have your own personal assistant. With simple voice commands, you can get information about traffic, sports, finance and more. Google Home allows you stream videos directly to your television, set alarms, play music and ask for directions all from the comfort of your own home. Simply say "OK Google" and ask your question. Within seconds, Google Home will return you an answer.
Command Your Audio
A simple voice request triggers the Google Home to play music, podcasts, or radio from services like Google Play Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, and TuneIn.
Get Answers from Google
Thanks to Google's history in search, the Google Home is ready for your questions. Get real-time answers, including the latest on weather, traffic, finance, sports, local businesses, and more.
Plan to Do More
With your permission, the Google Home will learn about you and get personal. It can retrieve your flight information, set alarms and timers, and tell you about the traffic on your way to work.
Voice-Control Your Smart Devices
The Google Home connects with smart devices like Chromecast, Nest, and Philips Hue, so you can use your voice to set the perfect temperature or turn down the lights.
Far-Field Voice Recognition
Far-field microphones and natural language processing help ensure that the Google Home hears you reliably.
Multiple Google Home devices can be grouped together to enjoy the same content in every room.
The top touch surface gives you total control, and a mute button lets you put the Google Home's microphones on standby. Tap the top surface once to pause or stop audio, timers, alarms, and responses. Swipe clockwise to turn the volume up or counterclockwise to turn it down. Long-press the touch panel to trigger the Google Assistant. Press the mute button on the back to keep the Google Assistant from being triggered, even if you say "Ok Google."
The integrated high-excursion speaker is designed to deliver crystal-clear highs and rich bass.
Style Your Home
With bases separately available in seven colors, you can make the Google Home fit with nearly any space and décor. Just twist and pull off the one you don't want to replace it with the base of your chosen color.
Set Up in Three Steps
Plug the power cable into the Google Home, plug it into a wall socket, then download and run the Google Home app on your compatible phone or tablet.
Basic Controls and Indicators
Four colored lights indicate whether the unit is active. The entire top is a touch surface with a built-in microphone. The rear of the unit features a microphone on/off button and a power status light.
Explore the Google Home App
The Google Home app is your one-stop destination to discover all of the Google Home's content and features. It lets you find the latest features, tips, and offers; control settings like your default music provider or your location; and link compatible devices, such as smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
Decide When the Google Home Listens
You have total control over when you want Google Home to respond to your voice commands. Its light states tell you the status of your device when you say, "Ok Google."
No Lights: Waiting to hear the "Ok Google" hotword.
Dots Animate: Listening for your request and ready to help.
Four Red Dots: Voice control is deactivated.
Up to six people can connect their account to one Google Home, so when you ask your Google Assistant for help, it can distinguish your voice from that of other family members, so you can hear your own personal playlists, commute times, schedule, and more.
- Set, check, cancel, stop, and snooze multiple and/or recurring alarms.
- Perform complicated calculations with the built-in calculator.
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar.
- Have fun with random questions.
- Get definitions and spellings for words with the built-in dictionary.
- Discover hidden surprises with Easter eggs.
- Get answers to your everyday questions.
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ.
- Get status updates on your upcoming flight.
- Play games with the Assistant.
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices with IFTTT.
- Turn on/off, dim, and check if lights are on with supported smart light bulbs.
- Search for local places and ask for additional information.
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring.
- Group any combinatin of Google Home, Chromecast Audio, or Speakers with Chromecast built-in together for synchronous music throughout the home.
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood, or activity.
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day, which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news with My Day.
- Get the latest news.
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- Listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Listen to your favorite radio stations.
- Add items to your Shopping list and check what's already on it.
- Turn on/off devices around your home with supported smart switches and plugs.
- Stream audio to any speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in. Then play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume.
- Ask for scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time.
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in. Then play, pause, or turn up the volume.
- Control the temperature with supported smart thermostats.
- Set, pause, check, resume, and cancel timers.
- Ask for traffic and travel times for driving, walking, or biking.
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- Ask for current weather or forecasts for the week for your home location or any other location.
1 x 2" (5.1 cm) high-excursion driver
2 x 2" (5.1 cm) passive radiators
802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) dual-band
1 x DC power jack
1 x Micro-USB for service
- Supported Operating Systems
Android 4.1 and higher
iOS 8.0 and higher
- Supported Audio Formats
HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC with support for high-resolution streams
- Voice Commands
Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
- Power Requirements
Power Adapter: 100 to 240 VAC, 1.1 A, 50 to 60 Hz
Device: 16.5 VDC, 2A
- Power Cord Length
70.8" (1.8 m)
Device: 1.05 lb (477 g)
Power Adapter: 4.58 oz (130 g)
- Packaging Info
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
9.4 x 5.2 x 5.1"