The rugged BC 40 wireless camera mounts easily to your side-by-side or other off-road vehicle, so you can see terrain and obstacles on your compatible Garmin navigator’s display. It installs quickly and easily--no drilling or wiring required.
- Easily attach to your vehicle using the included mount, then pair with your navigator
- No wires. Stream the camera view on your compatible Garmin navigator.
- BC 40 transmits a high-quality, wide video image up to 26'.
- Mud and rain? No problem. BC 40 is weatherproof (IPX7) for tough conditions.
- Two AA batteries (not included) keep BC 40 powered and ready for adventure
Install it quickly and easily — no drilling or wiring. Attach the mount to the tube frame, flat plate or roll cage of your vehicle, and snap the camera into place.
WORKS WITH NAVIGATOR
Wirelessly pair your BC 40 camera with a compatible Garmin navigator (sold separately) enabled with Wi-Fi connectivity to see the camera view on the navigator’s display.
No need to wire BC 40 into your vehicle’s power. Just install 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended; not included), and you’re ready to go.
BC 40 transmits data up to 25' to provide a wide, clear view of what’s around your vehicle.
Use simple voice commands, such as “Show video,” to initiate the BC 40 camera view on your navigator (sold separately).
BC 40 is rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand challenging terrain and weather.
Garmin BC 40 Specs
||Garmin DriveSmart 51/55/61/65
Garmin DriveAssist 51
Garmin DriveLuxe 51
Garmin DriveTrack 71
||1280 x 720
||Up to 15 fps
|Field of View
||Wireless Transmission Distance: 26' / 7.9 m
||2 AA (Lithium Recommended, Available Separately)
||Up to 3 Months
||Tube Mount: 1.5 to 2.375" / 3.81 to 6 cm