Reliable, HD Driving Recorder with GPS and Helpful Driver Warnings
- High-definition GPS standalone driving recorder with easy-to-see 3.0-inch LCD display
- Helpful driver awareness alerts include forward collision warning and red light and speed camera warning
- GPS-enabled; footage records location, direction, speed, date and time to show exactly where and when accidents and incidents occur
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Excellent field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
Record in High Definition
Dash Cam 35 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 3.0-inch LCD display. With a wide-angle lens it captures the entire road, and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Rely on your Dash Cam 35 to capture excellent video detail in both bright or low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 4 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 35 is plugged into a powered source, it is recording.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events occurred. When reviewing footage on your computer, you?ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Dash Cam features automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event. For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam 35 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Driver Awareness Warnings
Dash Cam 35 features helpful driver awareness warnings to help encourage safer driving. The forward collision warning alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead. The red light and speed cameras warning alert you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras.
Tools to Review the Drive
Download Garmin's free Dash Cam Player software to easily view and organize files captured by your Dash Cam 35.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.43 cm x 4.85 cm x 3.89 cm
- Weight: 112.7 g
- GPS: Yes
- Screen: 3.0" TFT LCD
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor): Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 30 Minutes