With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fenix models, the fenix 6X Pro and fenix 6X Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. Both models feature a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
• Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fenix models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
• With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
• Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
• Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
• Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
• Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
TOPO and Ski Maps
Use topographical maps for North America to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
Garmin Pay Service
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
Pulse Ox Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Body Battery Energy Monitor
Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging, and 15 hours in GPS mode with an additional hour when solar charging.
51 x 51 x 14.9m
Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
Strap material: (QuickFit watch bands)
Silicone, Leather or Titanium
Display Size, resolution, type:
1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter
280 x 280 pixels
Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Steel 93g (Case only 66g)
Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
Smartwatch: Up to 21 days
GPS: Up to 60h
GPS + Music: Up to 15h
Max Battery GPS Mode:120h
Expedition GPS Mode: 46 days
Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days
10 ATM/100 meters8
Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT