Full-featured Handheld Navigation System with GLONASS and Dual Battery System
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Worldwide basemap plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology or ANT
- 2.6-inch sunlight-readable color screen
Explore the Terrain - GPSMAP 64s comes with a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, so you can navigate anywhere with ease. With photo navigation, you can download geotagged pictures from the Internet and navigate to them.
Document Your Journey - Capture the highlights of your outings on the built-in 8 megapixel autofocus camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with the location of where it was taken, allowing you, or those you share your photos with, to easily navigate back to that spot in the future.
Share Wirelessly -Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer. Simply press 'send' to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld. GPSMAP 64sc also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB action cameras as well as accessory sensors, including tempeTM and heart rate monitor.
Stay Connected - With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts and alerts from your compatible smartphone. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
Keep Your Fix -With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver, GPSMAP 64sc locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear: whether youre in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on GPSMAP 64sc to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Find Fun - GPSMAP 64sc supports paperless geocaching with 250,000 preloaded caches with hints and descriptions from Geocaching.com, and it has a 16-hour battery life. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. GPSMAP 64sc stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means theres no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts! Slim and lightweight, 64sc is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits.
Plan Your Next Trip - Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCampTM, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- Preloaded Geocaches - Start caching immediately by choosing from the 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Caches come complete with hints and descriptions to get you started in the right direction.
- Live Tracking - Invite friends and family to follow your outdoor adventure in real time with Live Tracking. Send an invite via email or social media, and followers can view live data on Garmin Connect.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts and more, right on your device. GPSMAP 64st displays alerts from an iPhone 4s or later wirelessly.
- Satellite Imagery - Experience a true representation of the outdoors with the included 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
- Dual Battery System - Go further with GPSMAP 64st's long-lasting 16 hour battery life. Works with 2 AA batteries or the the optional NiMH battery pack, which as an added bonus, can be charged while inside the device.
- Quad helix antenna with GPS/GLONASS - Find your way with the first quad helix GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto 24 more satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can "lock on" to a position more quickly.
Unit dimensions, WxHxD - 2.4in x 6.3in x 1.4in (6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm)
Display size, WxH - 1.43in x 2.15in (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6in diag (6.6 cm)
Display resolution, WxH - 160 x 240 pixels
Display type - transflective, 65-K color TFT
Weight - 8.1 oz (230 g)
Battery - Rechargeable NiMH (included) or 2 AA batteries (not included)
Battery life - up to 16 hours (NiMH battery)
Waterproof - Yes (IPX7)
Interface - High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Internal memory - 4 GB
Accepts data cards - Yes-microSDTM card (not included)
Waypoints - 5000
Track log: 10000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Capture the Moment - Capture the highlights of your adventures on the built-in 8 megapixel autofocus camera with automatic geotagging and LED flash/torch.
- GPS and GLONASS - Quad helix antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track your position in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- See your Surroundings - Includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription for real-life terrain views on your device.
- Share Wirelessly - Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches with other compatible Garmin handheld devices.
- Dual Battery System - Use the included rechargeable NiMH pack or optional AA batteries, whichever suits your needs better.
- ABC Sensors - 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors.
- Built-In Mapping - Built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief.
- Expandable Memory - The 4 GB of built-in memory can be expanded with a microSDTM card (not included) for optional mapping and data storage.
- Garmin Connect Mobile - Wirelessly upload data to Garmin ConnectTM and view on mobile device plus share activities as they happen with LiveTrack.
- Preloaded Geocaches - 250,000 preloaded worldwide geocaches from Geocaching.com plus more storage and new tools such as advanced filtering and deleting.
- Color Display - 2.6-inch sunlight-readable 65K color screen.
- Garmin BasecampTM -Compatible with BaseCamp, free trip-planning software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks.
- Ruggedized for the Outdoors - Ergonomic and rugged design that is water-rated to IPX72.