Find your way in this big, wide world with GPSMAP 65. This rugged handheld offers multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support for optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees. It has a 2.6” color display and button-operated design. Wireless connectivity through BLUETOOTH and ANT+ technologies provides compatibility with the Garmin Explore™ website and app (compatible smartphone required) to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field.
EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
Multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS) provide optimal accuracy in steep country, urban canyons and forests with dense trees.
PRELOADED TOPO MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive U.S. and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
An optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld when paired with your compatible smartphone
- Pre-loaded with TOPO U.S. and Canada maps
- Utilizes GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS global navigation satellite systems for accurate positioning, even in dense cover and urban canyons
- microSD slot for adding finely detailed Garmin Topo 24K and HuntView Plus maps
- Plan, review, and sync waypoints, routes, and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app and website
- 2.6" sunlight-readable display
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity
- IPX7-rated water resistant
- Smart notifications from compatible phones and devices
- Live Tracking
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
Garmin GPSMAP 65 Specs
||Education, Forestry, Geocaching, Hiking, Trekking, Hunting, Land Survey, Orienteering
||10,000 Points, 200 Saved Tracks
||Internal (Rechargeable): 16 h
||2.2 x 1.4" / 5.59 x 3.56 cm, Diagonal Size: 2.6" / 6.6 cm
|Memory Card Slot
||1 x microSD
|Backup Camera Compatible