Pinpoint Without the Pins
- Auto-ranging digital bow sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for the shot
- LED pins allow you to clearly see your target, unobstructed by physical pins
- Silent single-button trigger requires minimal movement; lets you range at rest or full draw up to 100 yards on game or up to 300 yards on reflective targets
- Customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection
- 1 year of battery life with 2 lithium AAA batteries (not included)
Range, Sight and Shoot the Exact Pin
Know the range, and shoot the exact pin with minimal movement using Xero bow sights. They’re the first bow-mounted digital laser range finders and targeting display systems that measure the angle-compensated distance to your target and provide an LED pin for the shot — even on those “in-between” yardages. LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by physical pins. A single-button trigger lets you range at rest or full draw to game up to 100 yards away or to reflective targets up to 300 yards. Both Xero A1 and A1i are customizable for single-pin and multi-pin configurations or manual pin selection.
Xero bow sights mount directly to your bow, providing a highly accurate laser range finder that calculates the exact LED pin to use for the shot. There’s no need to fumble with a separate range finder or guess which pin to use.
Laser Range Finder
No more guessing about yardages in between pins. Xero A1 and A1i bow sights instantly provide the precise angle-compensated distance to game up to 100 yards away or up to 300 yards on reflective targets, at rest or full draw.
The beauty of using bright LED pins is that you can clearly see them over your target, unobstructed by physical pins. Xero A1 utilizes red LEDs while A1i gives you the option to use red or green LEDs.
Silent Button Trigger
When stealth and stillness are critical, Xero bow sights require minimal movement, at rest or full draw. You mount the button in the most convenient location for your grip so that 1 finger can silently trigger the laser range finder to give you the distance and exact pin you need for the shot.
You can customize your Xero bow sight for single-pin and multi-pin configurations, or if you have certain favorite yardages, you can specify manual pin selections. Easily toggle between fixed pin mode and single-pin mode.
Physical dimensions: 3.9" x 3.1" x 3.8" (100.3 x 79.4 x 97.1 mm)
Weight: 14.7 oz (418.0 g)
Water rating: IPX7 (Suitable: splashes, rain or snow, showering; unsuitable: swimming, diving into water, snorkeling or scuba diving, high-speed watersports)
Battery: 2 lithium AAA (not included)
Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Display size: 1.00"W x 0.42"H (2.5 x 1.1 cm); 2.0" diag (5.0 cm)
Display resolution: 160 x 68 pixels
Battery life Up to 1 year
- LED pins: 1 color (red)
- Pin diameter = .007” and larger
- Range: 100 yards to game; 300 yards to reflective targets
- Operating range: -20C (-4F) to 60C (140F) with two AAA Lithium batteries.
- Glass lens coating:
Target side is anti-reflective, water repellant and easy clean
Archer side is 20% reflective, water repellant and easy clean
- Light projection: no visible light is ever projected towards the target
- Magnification: none
- Pin brightness: ambient light sensor controlled or manual
- Silent button trigger
- Shot counter
- Customizable fixed pins