Knows How You Move
Move IQ captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity, vivofit 3 recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
While it's ideal to be moving all throughout the day, we know that's not always the case. Luckily, vivofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vivofit 3 won't. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
vivofit 3 follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1-year battery life. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep. It's water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower. Optional accessory bands in various color schemes let you coordinate your vivofit 3 to your wardrobe.
Having an activity tracker that functions doesn't mean sacrificing style. With the Gabrielle and Alexandra style collection of bands, your vivofit 3 will look feminine and fabulous no matter where your activities take you. These sculpted bands come in different colors, so you can pick the one that best suits your current outfit or mood. And changing out the bands is as easy as changing your clothes. Simply pop out the vivofit 3 module and pop it into whichever band you choose. Now there's a band for every occasion, so you can look your best while continuing to beat yesterday.
Personalized Daily Goals
vivofit 3 learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vivofit 3 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
Insights From Garmin Connect
Throughout your day, vivofit 3 automatically syncs to Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect is the only free app that gets to know you and then delivers meaningful insights based off your data to help you beat yesterday. These include cues to move if you're not on track to meet your step goal - or shoutouts when you do hit those milestones. Plus, you'll get healthy tips from experts that become like virtual coaches. So download and lace up. Your daily tracking just got faster, easier and, well - better.
- Features 1+ year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
- Lens Material - Acrylic
- Strap material - Silicone
- Physical size
- Regular: 135-205 mm circumference
- X-large: 165-225 mm circumference
- Regular: 26 g
- X-large: 28 g
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- Display type - Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size - 0.39" x 0.39" (10 x 10 mm)
- Display resolution - 64 x 64 pixels
- Color display - no (red only)
- Battery life - Up to 1 year (user replaceable)
- Memory/History - 4 weeks of activity data
- Time/date - Yes
- Alarm clock - Yes
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity - Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android, Windows
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile - Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) - Yes
- Calories burned - Yes
- Distance traveled - Yes
- Intensity minutes - Yes (moderate)
- TrueUp - Yes
- Move IQ - Yes