Activity Tracker Plus Smart Notifications
- Displays steps, calories, distance and time of day
- Vibration alerts for calls, texts and emails from your smartphone
- Easy operation using touch and swipe
- Inactivity alert reminds you to move
- Auto goal keeps you challenged
- Bundle includes a heart rate monitor
Tap to See Stats
vivosmart features a sleek, invisible display that comes to life when you get a notification or when you give the band a tap. Then the OLED display shines through the band to reveal your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, time of day and more.
vivosmart automatically syncs your data to Garmin Connect, our online fitness community, when you use the free app on your compatible Bluetooth device. You can also access Garmin Connect on your computer.
Stay active and connected with v?vosmart wearable technology. Each time you receive a text, email or call from your compatible Bluetooth device, vivosmart gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity, like sitting, decrease your body's production of fat-burning enzymes. The good news: that can be reversed with frequent, short walk breaks.
You might lose track of time but v?vosmart remembers. After 1 hour of inactivity, vivosmart vibrates to let you know that it?s time to move. Walking for a couple of minutes will reset the inactivity timer.
vivosmart follows your progress 24/7 and can stay on for up to 7 days, before the battery needs a charge. With a water rating of 5 ATM, you can wear v?vosmart in the shower or when you swim, worry-free.
Use the built-in alarm clock and v?vosmart will alert you with a gentle vibration. Set the sleep mode at bedtime and monitor your rest. Later, you can view your total sleep hours, as well as periods of movement and restful sleep, on your Garmin Connect page.
Personalized Daily Goals
vivosmart learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, v?vosmart adjusts your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a more active lifestyle. At Garmin Connect, our free online community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
vivosmart automatically syncs with your connected Bluetooth mobile device at strategic times throughout the day, like when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync.
At Garmin Connect, you can track your progress, and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can also join online challenges and connect, compete and compare with friends and family around the world.
When you're ready to take the next steps toward better health, v?vosmart has additional features to keep you motivated. Use with a heart rate monitor to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. You can also pair vivosmart with bike speed sensors (sold separately).
For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vivosmart records throughout the day.
Also at Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vivosmart users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
Show Your True Colors
vivosmart is available in 2 band sizes - small (5.0-6.8"/127-172 mm) and large (6.1-8.7"/155-221 mm) - and a range of colors to fit your personal style.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions - Band sizes: 127-172 mm (small); 155-221 mm (large)
- Display size, WxH - 1.4" x 0.14" (3.56 cm x 0.36 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH - 128 x 16 pixels; OLED (illuminated) display
- Touchscreen - Yes
- Weight - 19.0 g (0.67 oz) (large); 18.7 g (0.66 oz) (small); 1.4 g (0.049 oz) (v?vokeeper)
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life - Up to 7 days
- Water rating - 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled - No
- Vibration alert - Yes
- Music control - Yes
- Find my phone - Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) - Yes
- Heart rate monitor - Yes (optional)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation - Yes
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod) - Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) - Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer) - Yes
- On-device data fields/screens - Daily step count, goal countdown, inactivity timer, distance, calories, time of day/date, heart rate, bike speed, VIRB action camera/remote, music player controls
- History - Stores up to 3 weeks of 24/7 activity data on device between syncs, or up to 2 weeks if a heart rate monitor is used 1 hour per day
- Supports heart rate and heart rate zone - Yes (when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor)