Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts
- Control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
Wrist-based Heart Rate
vivosmart HR smart activity tracker with Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vivosmart HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. You can even use your vivosmart HR as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
More Than Just Steps
In addition to measuring steps, calories and distance, vivosmart HR measures floors climbed with its integrated barometric altimeter. Whether you're going for a swim or trying out a new boot camp class, it measures your activity intensity with intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organizations such as the American Heart Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
Stay active and connected with vivosmart HR activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
Beat Yesterday, Every Day
vivosmart HR learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you've been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer.
vivosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. At Garmin Connect, you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which v?vosmart HR records throughout the day.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: Band sizes: 136-187 mm (Regular); Width: 21.0 mm; Thickness: 12.3 mm
- Display Size, WxH: 1.00" x 0.42" (25.3 mm x 10.7 mm)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 160 x 68 pixels
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Negative Mode Display: Yes
- Weight: 29.6 g (1.0 oz), Regular; 32.0 g (1.1 oz), X-large
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Smart Notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone): Yes
- Vibration Alert: Yes
- Music Control: Yes
- Find My Phone: Yes
- VIRB Control: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes (wrist-based)
- Heart Rate-Based Calorie Computation: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step Counter: Yes
- Auto Goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal): Yes
- Move Bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
- Sleep Monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep): Yes
- Garmin Connect Compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Automatic Sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Calculates Floors Climbed: Yes
- Intensity Minutes: Yes