Thermal Electric Cooling
Thermal Electric (also referred to as semiconductor) wine cellars do not use a compressor and therefore create minimal noise and vibration. Besides being extremely quiet; the lack of vibration will prevent bubbles from forming in stored wine. In addition thermal electric units offer high reliability and low maintenance while precisely maintaining the preset temperature for storing wine. Thermal electric technology uses no CFC; HCFC; or HCF-type refrigerants involved in the cooling process.
Dual Zone Temperature Control
Upper Zone from 54-degrees to 66-degrees; lower zone from 46-degrees to 66-degrees.
Dual zone temperature control allows for simultaneous storage of both red and white wines at different temperatures.
Soft Interior Lightning
Lighting makes it easy to organize and view wine collection without damaging the structure of the wine.
LED Electronic Control Display
Conveniently set the optimal temperature for red or white wines with the easy to program and read LED control.
- Thermoelectric cooling provides vibration-free; ultra-quiet cooling
- LED electronic control display lets you conveniently set the optimal temperature for red or white wines
- Soft Interior light lighting makes it easy to organize and view wine collection
- Weight: 17.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 20.3 x 14.1 x 9.9 inches
- Capacity: 6 cu. ft.
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Form Factor: Stand Alone
- Special Features: Manual
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Material Type: Steel
- Included Components: Wine and Beverage Center