Humidity is a key factor in your overall comfort. When the air is less humid; you feel more comfortable. And that comfort level occurs at a higher temperature; which means you can set your air conditioner thermostat higher and save on energy costs. A dehumidifier also helps prevent damage to walls and foundations from excess moisture. Wood furniture; fabrics and carpets will last longer and smell better with proper humidity. Many electronic devices operate best in a controlled environment. And finally; maintaining proper humidity helps reduce allergens. Comfort-Aire's BHD-701-H portable dehumidifier are designed to efficiently and quietly remove moisture from the air-and to look good doing it (70 pints per day). Compact; sleek cabinets are stone white in color and roll easily from room to room on durable casters. All Comfort-Aire portable dehumidifiers come charged with the environmentally-friendly refrigerant R-410A with low temperature operation to 41 Degree.
- Automatic Defrost-Shuts the unit off if the coil starts to freeze; preventing damage to the unit
- Auto Shut-Off-Turns off the unit when the condensate container is full; panel light also signals that the bucket is full
- Condensate Removal-Condensate can be collected in the front-loading bucket or drained directly out of the unit utilizing the adapter included
- Auto Restart-Automatically resumes operation after a power outage; ideal for vacation homes; cottages; etc.
- Modern Styling-Stone white cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional settings
- Capacity: 70 pints/day
- Fan Speed: 2
- Color: Stone White
- Dimensions: 23 x 10 x 15 inches
- Weight: 39 pounds