This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
G-SPEED eS PRO 16000GB High-Performance, Fail-Safe RAID Solutions for HD/2K Production
G-SPEED eS PRO provides professional content creators better than Fibre-Channel performance for demanding post production applications. G-SPEED eS PRO features mini-SAS connectivity for very high performance operation. When used with an ATTO R680 PCIe RAID controller, a single G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure with four hot- swappable Enterprise- class 7200 RPM SATA drives supports real-time playback of 10-bit uncompressed 1080/60i with over 400Mb/sec performance. Two G-SPEED eS PRO units in protected mode (RAID 5) achieve close to 1000MB/sec performance and support two simultaneous streams of uncompressed 10-bit HD or a single 2K DPX sequence. G-SPEED eS PRO is simply the most cost-eective desktop RAID storage solution designed specically for high-end post.
- High-speed, low-cost RAID designed specically for professional content creation applications
- Two 16TB G-SPEED eS PRO units reach over 1000MB/sec performance!
- Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD & 2K DPX workows when used with ATTO R680
- Four hot-swappable Enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drives each with up to 64MB cache
- Storage capacities up to 16TB per unit - scalable to 32TB
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Interfaces: 1x 12Gbit, mini-SAS
- Size (LxWxH): 9" x 4.75" x 6.75"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- System Requirements: RAID controller with mini-SAS connectivity. ATTO R680 recommended, Box dimensions (LxWxH): 9.5" x 16" x 9.13"
- Retail Packaging: Master carton: 3, Master cartons per pallet: 12, Pieces per pallet: 36