Fast & Efficient Evaporative Cooling
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall; air coolers produce a comfortable; cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler; it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium; which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally; efficiently and inexpensively.
Works Better in Low Humidity
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm; dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
An Air Cooler Is Not "Just A Fan"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly; cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
An Air Cooler Is Not An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase as they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
- Evaporative cooler for indoor cooling - cools up to 280 Sq. ft.
- Ideal for cooling small to medium spaces
- Honeycomb cooling media and carbon dust filter for optimum cooling
- Powerful 470 CFM air flow
- Side handles and four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- Adjustable humidity control lets you set the moisture level of the Honeycomb
- Non-compressor system cools naturally; efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption of 250 watts
- 5.3 gallon (20L) water capacity
- Low water alarm for easy maintenance
- Top-loading ice compartment for faster cooling
- Oscillating louvers
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Full-function remote control
- Automatic off timer
- Unpack; add water; plug it in; and use
- Low Power Consumption: 250 Watts
- Water Capacity: 5.3 G (20 L)
- Coverage: 280 sq. ft. (26 sq. m)
- Air Flow: 470 m3/hr (800 CFM)
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic; Metal
- Batteries Required: No
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.9 x 14.6 x 32.9 in.
- Product Weight: 23.4 lbs.