Fast & Efficient Evaporative Cooling
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall; air coolers produce a comfortable; cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler; it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium; which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally; efficiently and inexpensively.
Works Better In Low Humidity
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm; dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
An Air Cooler Is Not "Just A Fan"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly; cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
An Air Cooler Is Not An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
- Outdoor Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler with powerful 2800 CFM airflow is Ideal for large open rooms; patio/ BBQ areas; garage; deck; backyard; warehouse
- Evaporative air cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US - Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not a Mist Fan - Environmentally Friendly Evaporative Air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Moist; cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water!
- Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- Ideal for large open rooms; patio/ BBQ areas; garage; deck; backyard; warehouse
- Moist; cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- Low water alarm; energy saving timer; Adjustable humidification knob & Ice compartment
- 3 Speeds (High/Medium/Low)
- Top-loading ice compartment and massive 19 gallon water tank
- Continuous Water Supply via garden hose
- Wide 16 in. Aluminum Fan Blades provide powerful air flow for large spaces
- High speed blower for high velocity air throw (powerful 2800 CFM airflow)
- Recommended for areas up to 850 Sq. ft. - Cooling area depends on room conditions; such as humidity
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Sound Level: 65 dB
- Product Dimension (W x D x H): 27.7 x 18.4 x 46.2 inches
- Weight: 44.8 lbs.