The Honeywell 300 CFM indoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity; such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 102 Watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack; add water/ice; place near open door or window; plug it in; and use. This unit is ideal for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 175 square feet. Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. This model also includes an extra honeycomb filter. for those living in more humid climates; consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
- Kit includes CS10XE an extra honeycomb filter (3400177)
- Swamp cooler for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 175 sq. ft.
- Best used when the air is hot with low humidity; such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency
- Non-compressor system cools naturally; efficiently and inexpensively
- Wattage: 102 Watts
- Controls Type: Remote
- Air Flow Capacity: 300 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Floor Area: 175 Square Feet
- Color: Silver/Gray
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.7 x 13.5 x 31.5 in.
- Item Weight: 24 lbs.