Metrologic's Orbit is an aggressive; omnidirectional presentation laser bar code scanner. Designed for applications where counter space is at a premium; Orbit is the ideal presentation scanner for retail; convenience; liquor and specialty stores. In addition; Orbit's unique; contoured shape allows it to be picked up and used as a hand-held when scanning large or bulky items. Lightweight and rugged; Orbit is small in size but big in performance. Engineered with a large; easy-to-find sweet spot; Orbit increases first pass read rate for maximum productivity. The scanning head can be tilted vertically a full 30 degree for added flexibility when scanning various sized objects. Orbit has a patented 20-line omnidirectional scan pattern that produces 1;200 scan lines per second. These features increase the scanning throughput; without increasing Orbit's size. Orbit is engineered for easy configuration and utilizes user-replaceable cables; in order to meet the multiple application needs across the many markets it serves. Data editing or "parsing" is also a standard feature. Parsing enables the encoded information to be manipulated to meet the host system's requirements.
- Please ensure that your original part number matches this exactly; or check with the manufacturer for compatibility. Customers are responsible for compatibility.
- This part is guaranteed to be fully functional; original and authentic.
- Type: Barcode scanner - handheld
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4 in x 4.1 in x 5.9 in.
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Minimum Bar Width: 5.2 mil
- Scan Field Width: 4.13 in.
- Scan Element Type: Visible laser diode
- Scan Speed: 1200 line / sec
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Color: white
- Number of Items: 1