Unlock your software potential
Experience real-time, smooth performance on graphics-intensive work such as advanced 3D CAD & rendering, VFX and design visualization.
A high frequency processor with a multi-core count is fully capable of handling the demands of 3D CAD and BIM software, so you can visualize your idea anytime during the design process.
Perfect for Machine Learning
HP Z Workstations are the optimal platform for edge-computing environments. When you need real-time interaction, low latency and top-notch security on massive data sets, cloud computing can't compare with local Z Workstation power.
The world's most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z Workstation. Rest assured your data is safe with HP Sure Start, the industry's first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Total Number of USB Ports - 13
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports - 2
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports - 11
- Controller Type - Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported - Yes
- RAID Levels - 0, 1, 10
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer - No
- Keyboard Localization - English
- Standard Memory - 8 GB
- Maximum Memory - 256 GB
- Memory Technology - DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Total Memory Slots - 8
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology - Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Description
- Input Voltage - 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
- Total Solid State Drive Capacity - 256 GB
- Solid State Drive Interface - mSATA/600
- Optical Drive Type - DVD-Writer
Processor & Chipset
- Number of Processors Supported - 1
- Number of Processors Installed - 1
- Processor Manufacturer - Intel
- Processor Type - Xeon
- Processor Model - W-2123
- Processor Core - Quad-core (4 Core)
- Processor Speed - 3.60 GHz
- Operating System Platform - Windows
- Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (English)
- Operating System Architecture - 64-bit
- Color - Black
- Form Factor - Mini-tower
- Height - 15.2"
- Width - 6.7"
- Depth - 17.5"