Designed to fit the modern workspace; the stylish and ultra-small HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini is a powerful and reliable PC with performance; security; and manageability features for your business.
Business-Ready Performance; Nicely Packaged
Power through your day with a solution you can flexibly configure with an 8th Gen Intel Core processor and options that include Intel Optane memory; SSD storage; and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory.
Expansion That Extends Your Investment
Maximize the life of your PC with options that let you expand on your own schedule; including dual M.2 slots which allow for SSD RAID; traditional SATA drives; and a configurable I/O port.
Place it where you need it
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP EliteDisplay; or mount6 and secure it almost anywhere with HP accessories. Declutter with USB-C; short cables; and rear I/O ports that connect to a range of displays.
HP exclusive security and manageability
Protect against BIOS attacks with HP Sure Start Gen4.Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen4 and easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager with HP Manageability Integration Kit.
Let nothing stand in your way
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro and powerful security; collaboration; and connectivity features from HP.
Protect your PC with the hardware-enforced self-healing protection of HP Sure Start Gen4 that automatically recovers the BIOS.
Help protect your PC from websites; attachments; malware; ransomware; and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware; BIOS; and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Super secure. Super protected.
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks; and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Manager Gen4.
Work without interruption
Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen4 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
Get PC images right the first time
ITDMs can quickly help create; improve; and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3.
Convenient; always-on; customized; free support
Enjoy always-on; included self-help support built right into your PC; for the life of your PC; with HP Support Assistant.
Tested and ready
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8500T with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (2.1 GHz base frequency; up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 9 MB cache; 6 cores)
- Chipset: Intel Q370
- Form factor: Mini
- Management features: HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download); Update BIOS via Cloud or Network (BIOS feature); Ivanti Management Suite; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory; standard: 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)(Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots: 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 2.5" HDD
- Internal drive: 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
Display and graphics
- Graphics Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Ports Front: 1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2; Rear: 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; Optional: 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 USB 3.1; Type-C Gen 2 (DisplayPort)
- Expansion slots: 1 M.2 2230; 2 M.2 2230/2280; (1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 2 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.)
- Network interface: LANIntel I219LM GbE; WLANIntel dual-band Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 M.2; vPro
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Power supply: 65 W external AC power adapter
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 95 degreeF
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.97 x 6.89 x 1.34 in (17.7 x 17.5 x 3.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.75 lb. (1.25 kg)
- Hood sensor
- HP BIOSphere
- HP Credential Manager
- HP Password Manager
- HP Power On Authentication
- HP Spare Key
- Intel Identity Protection Technology (Intel IPT)
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- RAID configurations
- Removable media write/boot control
- SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Master Boot Record Security
- HP Client Security Suite Gen 4
- HP Sure Start Gen 4
- Pre-boot Authentication
- Serial enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)