Are you looking for a 4 port 1GbE adapter for your HPE Gen 8 ProLiant Server? The HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR features the next generation of Ethernet integration offering in a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor; further reducing power requirements for 4 ports of 1 Gb Ethernet. The HPE 366FLR is the PCI Express 2.1 x4 based on the latest Intel Ethernet Controller I350 designed for use with select HPE ProLiant Gen8 rack and scalable servers. Its FlexibleLOM form factor means customers now have a choice to meet growing infrastructure needs. The HPE 366FLR adapter supports advanced features such as Large Send offload capability; TCP checksum and segmentation; VLAN tagging; MSI-X; Jumbo frames; IEEE 1588 and virtualization features such as Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity; VMware Net Queue; Microsoft VMQ and WOL and power management technologies like Energy Efficient Ethernet.
4-port 1 Gb Ethernet PCIe Gen 2.1; x4 Lane Adapter Designed for Maximum Network performance
Adapter supports HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
New I/O technologies reduce system power; increases I/O performance and reduces I/O latency. Supports Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS).
Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb; has PXE; MSI-X support; Teaming and IPv6.
- Description: HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter
- Bus Type: PCIe 2.0X4
- Data Rate: 4 port; each at 2 Gb bi-directional; 8 Gb bi-directional per adapter
- Form Factor: FlexibleLOM
- Humidity: Operating 10% to 90% non-condensing; Non-operating 5% to 95% non-condensing
- IEEE Compliance: 802.3; 802.3ab; 802.3u; 802.3x; 802.3ad; 802.1q; 802.3az; 1588; 802.1as
- Jumbo Frames: 9;500 KB
- Network Processor: Intel I350 (I350-T4V2)
- Power: 5.5W max
- Temperature: Operating 0 degree to 55 degreeC (32 degree to 131 degreeF); Non-Operating -65 degree to 85 degree C (-85 degree to 185 degree F)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 2.5 x 8.25 x 9.78 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.