Compact and wireless; this printer is designed to fit your space and life and save you up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink. Get vibrant color and power in the world's smallest all-in-one for home.
Ideal for individuals who want power; style; and all-in-one capabilities to fit their lives; without the concern of ordering ink.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work; and those that work today may not work in the future.
The tiny all-in-one that packs a punch
Save space and get the power you need with the world's smallest all-in-one for your home. HP Scroll Scan helps you easily handle most scan jobs; from plain paper to stiff media. Any room; any spot - this ultracompact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it. Show your style with a sleek design and a variety of head-turning hues.
The most affordable way to print in style
Save up to 50% on ink and never run out. Print color or black-and-white for the same low price. Print 2.5x as many pages with optional original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Wirelessly print; scan; and copy what you need quickly and easily with this affordable all-in-one. Easily recycle your original HP cartridges at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
Quickly print right from your mobile device
Easily print anything you need from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer; and easily print without a network. Get connected quickly and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet. Scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
Never run out and save up to 50% with Instant Ink
When ink levels are low; a new cartridge is automatically dispatched at no extra cost. Enjoy total flexibility; because you can change or cancel your plan anytime.
- Functions: Print; copy; scan; wireless
- Print Speed: up to 5.5 ppm
- First Page Out (Ready) Black: As fast as 15 sec
- First Page Out (Ready) Color: As fast as 18 sec
- Resolution (Black): up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Resolution (Color): up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: up to 1000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 50 to 200
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Display: 7 segment + icon LCD
- Processor Speed: 360 MHz
- Number of Print Cartridges: 2 (1 black; 1 Tri-color)
- Replacement Cartridges: HP 65 Black Ink Cartridge (~120 pages); HP 65 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~100 pages); HP 65 XL Black Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 65 XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- Compatible Ink Types: Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
- Print Languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Paper Trays: 1
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network Ready: Standard (Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Memory Card Compatibility: None
- Memory: 64 MB Integrated DDR1
- Minimum System Requirements: OS X v10.11 El Capitan; OS X v10.10 Yosemite; OS X v10.9 Mavericks; OS v10.15 Catalina; 1 GB HD; Internet; USB Windows 10; 8.1; 8; 7: 32-bit or 64-bit; 2 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only); 2 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II; Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor; 850 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer 8
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 11; Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; iOS
- Supported Network Protocols: TCP/IP
- Paper Handling Input: 60-sheet input tray
- Paper Handling Output: 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex Printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Envelope Input Capacity: up to 5 envelopes
- Borderless Printing: No
- Finished Output Handling: Sheetfed
- Media Sizes Supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes (Note: many other media sizes are supported. Anything from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14")
- Media Sizes: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media Types: Plain paper; Matte Brochure Papers; Glossy Brochure Papers; Photo papers; Envelopes; Other specialty inkjet papers
- Recommended Media Weight: 20 lbs.
- Supported Media Weight: Letter: 16 to 32 lbs.; HP envelopes: 20 to 24 lbs.; HP cards: up to 110 lbs.; HP 4 x 6 inch photo paper: up to 145 lbs.
- Scanner Type: Single-page document feeder
- Scan File Format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp); JPEG (.jpg); PDF (.pdf); PNG (.png); TIFF (.tif)
- Scan Resolution: up to 600 dpi
- Scan Size (Flatbed): 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Scan Size (Adf): 8.5 x 14 in
- Digital Sending Features: No
- Digital Send File Formats: PDF; JPG
- Copy Resolution (Black Text): up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy Resolution (Color Text And Graphics): up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copies: up to 9 copies
- Power: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%); 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). High voltage: Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%); 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
- Power Consumption: 0.06 watts (Off); 2.2 watts (Standby); 0.69 watt (Sleep)
- Product Disclaimer: Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work; and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Energy Efficiency: Energy Star Qualified
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F
- Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 80% RH
- Software Included: HP Printer Software; HP Update
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 in
- Dimensions Maximum (W x D x H): 15.86 x 17.75 x 10.39 in
- Weight: 5.13 lbs.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty