Accelerates Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage performs at 200;000 IOPS delivering affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses both local and remote.
Flexible base model delivers 2X more performance than the previous generation HPE MSA 2040 SAN Storage for the same price
Advanced Data Services With No Experience Required
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage is easy to install; easy to use; easy to maintain; no previous storage expertise required.
Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes; so you don't have to.
Keep Your Business Running With Expanded Data Protection Features
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage delivers updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs for a data secure hybrid flash array.
Grow Flexibly Now And Into The Future
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage supports data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs; enterprise or midline SAS HDDs.
- New TAA-compliant HPE MSA 2050 Dual Controller Storage Array models including support for SAN SFF and SAN LFF.
- Drive: Up to 24 SFF SAS/ENT and/or SAS/SSD supported
- Storage Capacity: Up to 76.8 TB SFF maximum raw capacity
- Storage Expansion: Up to 7x HPE MSA 2050 SAN DC-power Carrier Grade SFF Disk Enclosures
- Host Interface: 12 Gb SAS 8-ports per system
- Storage Controller: 2x HPE MSA 2050 SAS controllers included
- SAN Backup Support: Yes
- Storage Mirroring Support: Yes
- Insight Manager Support: Yes
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2019; Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Microsoft Windows Server 2012; Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2; Microsoft Windows Hyper-V; HP-UX; Red Hat Linux; SUSE Linux; VMware
- Clustering Support: Windows; Linux; HP-UX
- Form Factor: 2U
- Detailed Product Description: HPE MSA 2050 SAS storage; DC-power and NEBS certified; with support for small form factor (SFF) drives.
- Product Dimensions (imperial): 3.5 x 22.5 x 17.6 in.
- Product Dimensions (metric): 8.9 x 49.5 x 44.7 cm.
- Item Weight (imperial): 40.6 lbs.
- Item Weight (metric): 18.4 kg.
- Warranty Standard Statement: Three-year limited warranty; parts exchange Next Business day delivery.