HP 3yr HP House Call ESP for Desktops up to $600 (UJ217A) - Level One
HP House Call is an HP Total Care extended service plan that provides support online, by phone, and, in person.
With the HP Total Care Extended Service Plan with House Call, you can chat online with an HP technician or let them walk you through a repair by phone. If you still need help, at HP's discretion, an HP technician may come to your home or office to repair your PC.
This service is available for both new and refurbished HP Pavilion, HP Media Center TV, HP TouchSmart, and Compaq Presario desktop PCs
Features & Specifications:
- Upgrade to a total of three years of 24 x 7 Web and phone support
- Three years of parts and labor coverage
- Three years of coverage for HP hardware and operating system software
- Three years of virus removal assistance
- Quick problem assessment and repair
- In-home service at HP's discretion
- Coverage for all HP or Compaq monitor purchased with PC on same invoice
In short, HP House Call means easy resolution of PC issues, with no shipping hassles.
- Hardware must be in original working condition
- Plan must be purchased within one year of PC purchase date, and coverage begins on hardware purchase date
- You must activate your registration as instructed in the HP Care Pack
- Service plans do not cover preexisting damage
HP Care Pack certificate with serial number
Registration card and on-line registration information
Booklet detailing service coverage and instructions
Service descriptions including terms and conditions for hardware maintenance