Give your productivity a hand with the ultrathin HP Elite E230t Monitor; a 23-inch diagonal Full HD IPS touch display that's Windows 10 certified with up to 10 simultaneous touch points for every way you touch and comfort adjustability for every way you work.
The next evolution of touch
Get a superb hands-on interactive touch experience minus the traditional distractions of glare and messy fingerprints with integrated in-cell touch technology that also enables a sleek; slim display.
Simply beautiful; nearly borderless
Maximize you visual real estate and see even more of your work on a wide-angle display that has a three-sided micro edge screen; which makes it easy to tile in multi-monitor arrangements and keep clean.
Create an efficient; smart setup
Attach your HP Desktop Mini; HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated; affordable workspace that's perfect for small spaces. Or; use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.
Find just the right position to be comfortable all day with adjustable height up to 150 mm; tilt; and swivel; plus pivot rotation for portrait mode viewing. The included VESA pattern supports wall and arm mounting in tight spaces.
Connections for your PC and USB devices
Connect to your legacy and current environments with VGA; DisplayPort; and HDMI; and add your USB devices with the integrated two-port USB 3.0 hub.
Keep your cool
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-smart; EPEAT Gold registered design.
Divide and conquer
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software; which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by deactivating a monitor that's disconnected without approval.
Make it yours
Create a complete solution with HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
Available and supported around the world
Help ensure a consistent worldwide deployment with a Global Series monitor that is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty.
- Display size (diagonal): 58.42 cm (23")
- Panel active area: 20.05 x 11.276 in
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Resolutions supported: 1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480
- Pixel pitch: 0.2652 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 500000:1 dynamic
- View angle: 178 degree horizontal; 178 degree vertical
- Response time: 5 ms on/off
- Tilt and swivel angle: Tilt: -5 to +25 degree; Swivel: +/-180 degree; Pivot rotation: 90 degree; Height: 150 mm
- Display features: Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable; Touch enabled; User controls
- Physical security: Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector: 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0 (one upstream; two downstream)
Power and operating requirements
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption: 57 W (maximum); 29 W (typical); 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 95 degreeF (5 to 35 degreeC)
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- Environmental: Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
Certification and compliance
- Certifications and compliances: CE; CB; KC/KCC; NOM; PSB; ICE; TUV-S; ISO 9241-307; EAC; UL; CSA; ISC; CCC; CEL; CECP; SEPA; TCO Certified Edge; VCCI; FCC; BSMI; Vietnam MEPS; Australian-New Zealand MEPS; WEEE; Microsoft WHQL Certification (Windows 10); SmartWay Transport Partnership - NA only
Dimensions and weight
- Weight: 10.8 lb. (4.9 kg)
- Dimensions without stand (W x D x H): 20.5 x 2.1 x 12.28 in (52.08 x 5.23 x 31.195 cm)
- Dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 20.5 x 7.4 x 19.2 in (52.08 x 18.9 x 48.66 cm)