MODULAR AUTOMOBILE DESIGN
The designers of this bike have experience with leading automobile brands and follow a similar detailed research and development process. Their high standards adopt the modular design and turn complexity into simplicity, creating an unmatched cycling experience. In 2020, this bike was awarded the G-MARK Design Award in Japan and is the only short-distance travel product in the world to win this award.
CHAINLESS DESIGN WITH ENCLOSED DRIVE SHAFT
The use of an enclosed drive draft design challenges the functionality of the traditional chain driven bike. This not only creates a more unique bike design, but also eliminates the safety hazards from traditional chain driven bikes. When it comes to power output, there is no loss in power when choosing this design over a chain driven bike. Since this bike does not require a chain, there is no maintenance required.
INTELLIGENT ASSIST AND TILT DETECTION
Built-in gyroscope can quickly identify the terrain and can intelligently make adjustments to the power output according to the terrain such as uphill or downhill. The gyroscope also has intelligent tilt detection. If the bike tilts more than 10 degrees to either side during a potential accident, the power output of the bike stops.
MODULAR ERGONOMIC DESIGN
Handlebars are uniquely designed with a 80 degree angle for a much more comfortable riding position. The shaft drive has a 85 degree patented design, when compared to chain driven bikes, the cycling experience is more smooth. This bike is also foldable and has a built-in handle design for easy portability.
HIGH SPEED HUB MOTOR
The hub motor creates the sensation of having an all-wheel drive bike because the electric motor drives the front wheel while the rider can power the rear wheel with pedal power. The hub motor is low maintenance as compared to the components of a traditional bike. The energy conversion rate is as high as 82%. The speed ratio can reach 1: 15, so it is easier to start. Rated IP67 waterproof with a 36V6.4Ah lithium battery which is easily removed. Five gears of power and up to 25 miles of range to ensure daily cycling needs.
SAFE AND RELIABLE, MAINTENANCE-FREE AND EASY TO REPAIR
The use of aluminum-magnesium alloy die-casting technology, with built-in shaft transmission, the use of more durable. Its own modular design abandons the tedious parts of the traditional model, and adopts the single arm design of the front and rear wheels to make the whole vehicle easier to assemble and maintain.
- Minimalist and sleek design.
- Designed with portability in mind. The IGOGOMI Electric Smart Bikes folds in the centers and allows users to easily store and carry the bike.
- 5 adjustable gears with intelligent power assist system. The IGOGOMI detects when you are riding uphill and increases the power output.
- Extended battery range provides up to 25 miles of range.
- Speeds up to 16 miles per hour.
- Charges completely in 4 hours.
- LCD displays speed, gear, range, and battery life.
- Integrated handle and ergonomic design makes this more comfortable to hold.
- Race-style disc brakes are copper based and powder coated resulting in high wear and heat resistance.
- Superior quality one-piece alloy die cast hubs result in impact-resistance and maintenance-free.
- Anti-slip pedal to increase comfort.
- Headlights and taillights.
- 10" Adjustable Seat.
- IP67 Waterproof makes this ideal for all weather conditions.
Dimensions Extended: 61" L x 25" W x 42" H
Dimensions Folded: 33" L x 18" W x 33" H
Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
Tire Dimensions: 20" x 2.125"
Battery Capacity: Li-ion 36V 6.4AH
Range: 25 miles
Charge Time: 4 hours
Motor Power: Front Motor 26V 200W
Climbing Ability: 5 Degrees
Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum
Body Weight: 44 lbs.
Max Speed: 16 miles per hour
Brakes: Disc Brake
Sensors: Speed Sensor and Gyroscope
Drive System: Shaft Drive
Rim: Magnesium Alloy