Impossible's 4649 is a limited-edition B&P Duochrome Instant Film that develops in just two colors, black and pink creating high intensity images. This uniquely designed Instant Film produces high contrast images with rich color, soft textures and balanced tones for vibrant results.
This iconic 3.5 x 4.2 inches matt black frame along with a glossy image area 3.1 x 3.1 inches contains eight sheets of film for Polaroid 600 and Impossible I-type cameras. This brilliant film from Impossible provides a developing time of 5-10 minutes along with the image emergance time of less than a minute, working at 70 degree F.
To create a high contrast and unique intensity images, count on B&P 4649 Duochrome Instant Film from Impossible!
- Compatibility: Polaroid 600 and Impossible I-type cameras
- Product Type: Black and Pink Duochrome Film
- 8 Sheets of Film
- Surface Type: Glossy
- Images Color: Black and Pink
- Frame Type: Matte Black Frame
- Image Shape: Square Image
- Full Development: Takes 5-10 minutes
- Takes a minute to emerge images
- Improved Tonal Range and Vivid Contrast
- Film Format Type: Instant Film
- Film Size: 3.5 x 4.2 inches
- Image Area: 3.1 x 3.1 inches
- Developing Times: 5-10 minutures at 70 degree F
- Brand: Impossible
- Color: Black/Pink
- Style: 4649
- Shipping weight: 0.25 pounds
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.6 x 3.7 x 0.8 inches