Combining ergonomic modern design with the latest in noise suppression technology, the Jawbone PRIME Bluetooth headset eliminates real world noise better than any other headset - even better than its predecessor, the Jawbone 2 - thanks to the improved NoiseAssassin 2.0 technology. The Jawbone PRIME can handle wind up to 10 mph, enabling you to have intelligible conversations while maintaining the natural sound of the your voice.
The PRIME headset features a unique undulating texture, crafted with high precision in 3-D to reflect the light and give a sense of movement to the exterior surfaces. The design has also been enhanced by a slight indication in the shield's texture, a small tactile crease that indicates where the switch is located. The inside contour of the PRIME follows the curve of your face comfortably. And with three round Earbuds, three New Fit Earbuds and an optional earloop, you can choose what works best for your individual ear.
The Jawbone PRIME includes Multipoint functionality and can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth enabled devices. To charge the PRIME's internal battery, you can use the included AC wall charger, or plug the USB cable into your computer (full charge takes approximately 50 minutes).
The Science Behind Jawbone PRIME
Originally developed for use in tanks and helicopters, Jawbone PRIME's NoiseAssassin is a proprietary technology that eliminates background noise from mobile phone conversations. Jawbone is the only Bluetooth headset with a Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) that actually feels your speech, which helps Jawbone distinguish your voice from background noise. The NoiseAssassin 2.0 technology embedded in the PRIME delivers an order of magnitude improvement in the noisiest environments (6 to 9dB) extracting even more noise while keeping the user's voice natural.
The Acoustic Voice Activity Detector (AVAD) provides a fail-safe mechanism when the Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) doesn't touch your face. When the VAS is not touching the face, Jawbone PRIME performs as good as or better than any other noise-cancelling headset. When the VAS touches the face, you get the turbo-boost to the NoiseAssassin performance.
- Stylish, high-tech Bluetooth headset in green with unique undulating texture and excellent background noise elimination
- Latest in NoiseAssassin technology delivers improved noise elimination performance and an integrated digital approach to wind reduction
- Multipoint support for simultaneous connection to two audio sources, including a PC
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, up to 216 hours (9 days) of standby time
- Bluetooth V2.1 compliant
- Supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Up to 4.5 hours talk time
- Up to 9 days standby time
- Supports Multipoint for two audio gateways including PC
- Range up to 33 feet (10 meters)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (11 grams)