Taking the next step from our legendary, award-winning R6i in-ear headphones, the Klipsch Reference X6i in-ear headphones are packed with a single high-clarity, full range balanced armature, offering flat frequency response with an incredible fit.
Hear all the nuance and detail without sacrificing long-term comfort.
- COMFORT-FIT ANGLED NOZZLE
Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal.
- DIE-CAST ZINC HOUSING
Highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish.
- HIGH-CLARITY BALANCED ARMATURE
Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension.
- SO COMFORTABLE IT'S PATENTED
Incredible comfort through oval ear tips and oval housing
- EXTREMELY THIN, REMARKABLY COMFORTABLE
The Klipsch Reference X6i sheds size in the most important area?overall thickness. The thin design follows the oval contour of your ear and sits naturally inside the ear canal. Their minimal size is reflected in their design and proves comfortable for hours of use.
- HIGH CLARITY BALANCED ARMATURE
Klipsch's custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
- ADVANCED THREE-BUTTON MIC AND REMOTE
Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
Available in black or white finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
- STYLE: In-Ear
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-19kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB
- IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- DRIVER DESIGN: Full range balanced armature
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: KG-723 Balanced Armature
- NOISE ISOLATION: -26dB
- MIC/REMOTE: mic+3-button remote
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5 mm
- WEIGHT: 18 grams
- COLORS: Black, White