Linksys Business Pro Series Wireless-AC Dual-Band MU-MIMO Access Point
Upgrade the Wi-Fi connectivity in your place of business with the Linksys Business Pro Series Wireless AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Access Point (LAPAC2600). Well-suited for high-density wireless environments, the LAPAC2600 delivers combined speeds of up to 2.53 Gbps for high-bandwidth activities such as video conferencing and cloud storage. Easily manage multiple wireless access points with Clustering, use the intuitive web interface for ongoing administration, and control guest Wi-Fi access with the captive portal feature.
Designed for flexible and easy deployment, the LAPAC2600 can be used as a standalone access point, a component in a wireless distribution system (WDS), or a workgroup bridge to extend wireless range coverage. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) lets you pass electrical power and data through one cable, while advanced security protocols help keep your network safe.
MU-MIMO Technology Eliminates Bandwidth Competition
The LAPAC2600 features MU-MIMO, a next-generation Wi-Fi technology that dramatically boosts network throughput. MU-MIMO gives each connected device its own dedicated data stream, so users don't have to compete for bandwidth. It also helps distribute bandwidth fairly and equitably, ensuring that each device receives the fastest connection possible.
Wireless-AC Technology for Enhanced Connectivity
With the LAPAC2600, your office can experience faster Wi-Fi speeds, more reliable performance, and increased productivity, thanks to built-in Wireless-AC technology. This wireless access point features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and delivers data transfer rates of up to 2.53 Gbps, or approximately 4.6x faster than traditional Wi-Fi.
Uninterrupted Client Connections with Seamless Roaming
Ideal for uninterrupted VoIP and video calls, the LAPAC2600 allows 802.11r-enabled devices to shift between access points without experiencing any interruptions. Users can seamlessly move across the office without worry of losing data because of a missed handoff or dropped packet.
Power over Ethernet Plus Capability for Ease of Use
For simplicity, the LAPAC2600 sports 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) technology, which passes both electrical power and data to the device through one Ethernet cable, without needing a separate power adapter or a nearby electrical outlet. PoE+ technology can transmit a higher level of electrical power than the original PoE standard, 802.3af. In addition, an intuitive Web-based interface makes the LAPAC2600 easy for administrators to set up and use.
Captive Portal for Guest Wi-Fi Access
Control guest Wi-Fi access with a captive portal that routes users to a special web page for authentication before using the Internet. Use the captive portal for secure and customized access from Wi-Fi hotspots such as meeting rooms, cafes, or courtyards.
Clustering for Single Point Control
Thanks to Clustering, you can easily manage multiple wireless access points with single point control. This feature reduces costs and simplifies ongoing management of your wireless access points.
Advanced Security to Protect Your Network
To help keep your company's wireless network safe, the LAPAC2600 features Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) security protocols, as well as 802.1X with RADIUS, which provides administrators with a centralized way to authenticate users on the network.
Other security technologies built into the LAPAC2600 include Rogue AP Detection, which helps administrators identify authorized access points on the network; MAC address filtering to authorize or block particular devices based on their MAC addresses; SSID to VLAN mapping for connectivity; Wireless Scheduler for transmitting data packets to all devices on the network; and 802.1X Supplicant, which allows the access point to gain access to a secured wired network.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. An active, customer-purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of this access point and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
- Wireless-AC technology for faster speeds and video conferencing
- Dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and transfer rates of up to 2.53 Gbps
- MU-MIMO technology reduces bandwidth competition
- Clustering allows centralized, streamlined administration
- 802.11r support for seamless roaming
- Ideal for use as an access point, a range extender, or a bridge
- PoE+ technology to pass power and data through one cable
- Enterprise-grade security features
- Model Name - Linksys Business Pro Series Wireless-AC Dual-Band MU-MIMO Access Point
- Network Standards
- IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
- 802.11r and 802.11k
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) IEEE 802.3at
- Radio Frequency Bands - 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Concurrent)
- Ports - 1 x Primary Gigabit LAN Port with IEEE 802.3at PoE+; 1 x Secondary Gigabit LAN Port for Link Aggregation; 1 x 12V/2.5A power port
- LEDs - 1 x System LED
- Buttons - Reset Button
- MIMO - 4x4
- Antenna Type - Internal PCBA Antenna
- Antenna Gain - 4.4 dBi @2.4GHz; 5.2 dBi @5GHz
- RF Transmit Power - High Power PA
- Radio Frequency Channels
- 2.412 to 2.462 GHz: 11 channels
- 5.180 to 5.240 GHz: 4 channels
- 5.745 to 5.825 GHz: 5 channels
- Receive Sensitivity
- 802.11b @ 11Mbps: -85dBm
- 802.11a/g @ 54Mbps: -73dBm
- 802.11n @ HT20 MCS7: -67dBm
- 802.11n @ HT40 MCS7: -65dBm
- 802.11n @ HT40 MCS7: -65dBm
- Maximum Power Consumption - 24W
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 9.57 x 9.33 x 1.72 inches
- Weight - 1.87 lb
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature - -20 to 70 degrees C (-4 to 158 degrees F)
- Operating Humidity - 10% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity - 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Mounting - Ceiling, Wall
- Security Features
- Multiple SSIDs (16)
- SSID Broadcast
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA Mixed, WPA2) Personal and Enterprise
- IP and Mac-Based Access Control
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Supplicant
- Security Lock - Kensington Security Lock
- Quality Of Service - WMM; Bandwidth Management; Client QoS; DiffServ Policy (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Management Interface - HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP
- Regulatory Compliance - FCC, CE, IC
- Advanced Features
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Workgroup Bridge
- IGMP/MLD Snooping
- Band Steering
- IPv6 Interface
- Link Aggregation
- Dual Image Support
- Captive Portal
- Event Notification - Local Log, Remote Syslog, and Email Alerts
- Network Diagnostics - Log, Ping and Packet Capture
- Warranty and Support - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Centralized Management System - Single Point Control: Clustering