Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch
Upgrade the data paths of your local wired network to information superhighways with the Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch. Offering 16 gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports with wired connection speeds up to 1;000 Mbps; this unmanaged switch lets your small business expand its local network and send large files to servers; drives; and printers at gigabit speeds. Power over Ethernet Plus technology allows you to send power to devices like IP telephones or video surveillance systems through Ethernet cables without having to install separate power supplies to those devices. With QoS to ensure the proper prioritization of traffic and convenient plug-and-play installation; the Linksys LGS116P Gigabit PoE+ Switch is a simple yet powerful solution for expanding your office network.
Gigabit Transfer Speeds for Maximum Performance
Offering wired connection speeds of up to 1;000 Mbps; the Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch is designed to accelerate the performance of your local wired network. 16 gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports deliver minimize transfer times when you send large files to connected network devices such as computers; servers; and drives; and greatly enhance your ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without lag and interference.
PoE+ Delivers Power Where You Need It
PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) technology allows the Linksys LGS116P Gigabit PoE+ Switch to send power as well as data to connected devices; simplifying installation and reducing electrical wiring costs. With PoE+ your business can deploy network systems such as wireless access; IP telephony; or video surveillance solutions without having to worry about outlet placements or installing separate power supplies for individual devices.
For increased system efficiency; this Linksys Gigabit Switch supports the latest 802.3at (PoE+) and is backward compatible with 802.3af (PoE). PoE+ provides extra power for each gigabit Ethernet port; saving on operating costs for your business.
Offering quick and painless installation; you can extend your office network easily with the Linksys LGS116P Gigabit PoE+ Switch. Thanks to plug-and-play convenience; setting up your unmanaged switch is as easy as plugging it in and connecting your network devices with Ethernet cables. The auto-sensing ports on the Linksys LGS116P Gigabit PoE+ Switch automatically optimize speed for each connected device so you don't have to configure settings to get optimal performance.
Quality of Service Traffic Prioritization
Essential to delivering consistent and reliable communications over your network; QoS (Quality of Service) traffic prioritization ensures that the most important data for your business always receives top priority. The Linksys LGS116P Gigabit PoE+ Switch offers numerous QoS features to ensure traffic is prioritized properly to deliver the best possible user experience for real-time applications. For example; if IP phone connectivity and video conferencing are your top priority; you can give them preference over bandwidth-intensive activities like uploading and downloading large graphics and video files.
- Minimize transfer times and stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference
- Plug-and-play convenience; instantly extend your office network with a quick and easy installation
- Prioritize traffic to particular devices or activities and maintain mission-critical data throughput regardless of network congestion
- Automatically optimize speed for each connected device
- Makes installation simple and inexpensive by eliminating the need for additional power cables and nearby power outlets. Backwards compatible with 802.3af (PoE) standard
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3x; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3az; IEEE 802.3af; IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- Ports: 16-port switch with 8 PoE+ ports (first 1-8 ports) and dedicated PoE power budget of 80 W
- LEDs: Link; speed; activity and PoE indicators
- Performance: Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at: 1.488 Mpps for 1000M port; 0.1488 Mpps for 100M port; 0.01488 Mpps for 10M port
- MAC Address Table Size: 8;000 entries
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Fans: None
- Minimum System Requirements: Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 120 x 25 mm (11.0 x 4.7 x 1.0 in.)
- Weight: 822 kg (1.81 lbs)
- Power: 54 VDC; 1.66 A
- Power Consumption: 52 W/11.31 W
- Power Saving: Cable connected detection; sleep mode
- Power Supply: External
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 degreeC (32-122 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -40 - 70 degreeC (-40-158 degreeF)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Mounting: Wall
- Quality Of Service: 1p and DSCP
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A; CE
- Warranty and Support: Limited Lifetime