Abby and Emma love to play dress-up and exchange mix-and-match outfits. These two wooden, magnetic friends come with sturdy, slotted wooden stands and hundreds of dress-up options for hours of fun. Dress the 8-inch high dolls with 56 magnetic wooden clothing pieces, including tops, hats, shoes, pants, skirts, dresses, and more. The dolls, stands, and pieces all store neatly in a brightly decorated wooden tray with 10 separate compartments. Young wardrobe artists will develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as they choose the perfect outfits for Abby and Emma. The set can help teach important cognitive skills, too, such as sorting and number skills and color and shape recognition, and language skills. Doll play helps encourage imaginative and independent play, as well as self-esteem and confidence. Kids will love having Abby and Emma to help them express themselves!
Includes two dolls, one with brunette hair, one with blonde hair!
2 Wooden Stands
The wooden stands hold the dolls in place while trying on outfits!
Store materials in the convenient tray with its 10 compartments!
So Many Possibilities
Mix and match clothing items for countless fashionable combinations!
- TWO PLAY SETS IN ONE: The Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress-Up Set is a two-in-one pretend play set. It includes 55+ pieces, along with 2 magnetic dolls with doll stands.
- MIX-AND-MATCH OUTFITS: This magnetic dress-up set includes plenty of clothing and accessories that can be mixed and matched between Abby and Emma.
- ENCOURAGES MULTIPLE SKILLS: The Melissa & Doug dress-up doll set encourages multiple developmental skills such as color and pattern recognition, creativity, and hand-eye coordination.
- GIFT FOR KIDS 3 TO 6 YEARS: This set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 6 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Nina Ballerina play set to round out the pretend play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
- "THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY": For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called "the gold standard in early childhood play."