MEPRO 21 offers a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. This was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat, and it can be ordered with optional reticles – dot, triangle, open-x and bullseye.
Illumination of the aiming point is achieved by a fiber optic collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.
The MEPRO 21 reflex sight offers users the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open.
- Always ready for action – no batteries or switches.
- Aim & shoot faster than ever - with both eyes open!
- Self-illumination means always available.
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions.
- Large 30mm diameter lens assures large FOV.
- Rapid target acquisition means quicker shooting in urban areas.
- Quicker shooting in urban areas and rapid target acquisition.
- Can be ordered with optional reticles – dot, triangle, open-x and bullseye.
- Effective use of sight under extreme conditions such as bad weather, firing after physical stress and firing under pressure.