Mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is the most advanced, compact, and portable booster seat ever invented. mifold is more than 10x smaller than a regular child's car booster seat and it's just as safe. mifold has been regularly crash tested successfully in certified facilities around the world and meets or exceed the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard: FMVSS 213 as defined by NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
The simple fact is that today, in one in five journeys, children do not have a car seat: in carpools, with grandparents or other relatives, in taxis, on vacations, in rental cars, with three-in-a-row and so on. And this does not include bigger kids on the border of the regulatory limits, who do not want to appear babyish to friends, who have already outgrown child restraints. With mifold there is no longer any excuse.
With a compact and portable device, a child can easily keep one with them all the time and drivers can keep spares, without cluttering up a car and losing cabin or luggage space. With mifold, a child can always be safe no matter whose car they are in and that is the mifold vision!
The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is more than 10x smaller that a regular booster seat and just as safe. Measuring only 10 x 4.5 x 2 inches and weighing less than 2 pounds, a child can easily keep one with them at all times. Drivers can keep spare boosters, without cluttering up their car and losing baggage space.
The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is engineered to protect children from the age of 4 and up. The patented design takes the seatbelt off the stomach and the neck, making it comfortable, safe and easy to use. The supportive DenseFoam with unique FrictionFabric prevents slipping, stays cool on hot days and is easy to clean.
The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is safety tested and meets or exceeds the US-based Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard: FMVSS 213 as defined by NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). International versions also meet or exceed ECE R44.04 in the EU, and RSSR from Transport Canada.
Ease of Use
The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat can be adjusted to securely restrain children of all sizes. The lap belt guides have three adjustments and the QuickClip allows quick, easy and accurate adjustment for children of all sizes as well as simple, one-handed use, without having to look. Carloads of kids and parents are using their mifold starts and they love it!
Made with super tough plastic polymers like Delrin 100 ST from Dupont, aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum and supportive DenseFoam with FrictionFabric; top designers, engineers and industry experts have created the mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat. The most advanced booster seat ever invented.
AGE 4-12 YEARS
For use on children age 4 to 12
So small it can fit in your glove box or backpack
Easily fits into backpack so your child aways has mifold with them
No more fighting! Older kids won't feel "babyish" to taller friends
THREE IN A ROW
Fits perfectly three-in-a-row even in the smallest cars
- Provides comfort, safety and convenience
- Use on children with age sizes 4-12 years
- For children with 40-57 inches tall
- Designed for kids weights 40 - 100 pounds
- Advanced, compact and portable booster car seat for children
- Features two seatbelt clips on both sides of the hips and one on the shoulder
- Shoulder and lap belt guides are adjustable to three sizes
- Mifold brings the seatbelt down correctly
- Constructed 10 times smaller than a regular booster car seats
- Easily folds and fits into a child's backpack or bag
- Compact enough to carry easily
- Made of high density foam cushion
- Hand washable fabric
- Safety tested and meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 in the USA
- Excellect for every day use and designed as a brilliant child restraint seat and the child is protected in the same way as a traditional booster
- Other detail: This product is produced only for use in the USA and is not the international version, regulated under ECE R44/04
- On bones of hips
- Off delicate stomach area
- On shoulder, off face and neck
- A regular booster lifts a child to be in a position of an adult
- Mifold does exact the opposite instead of lifting the child up, it holds the seatbelt down
- Minimum weight recommendation: 40 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 100 pounds
- Minimum age recommendation: 4 years
- Maximum age recommendation: 12 years
- Minimum height recommendation: 40 inches tall
- Minimum height recommendation: 57 inches tall
- 10x smaller than standard size car seats
- Compactly folds up to 10 x 5 inches
- Material: Aluminium 23%; Nylon 1%; Plastic Polymer 40%; Polyester 1%; Polyethylene 2%; Polyoxymethylene POM 26%; Steel 7%
- Product type: Booster Car Seat
- Brand: Mifold
- Model: MF01-US/DBL
- Color: Denim Blue
- Number of items: 1
- Portable/Compact: Yes
- Warranty: Manufacturer's One-Year Warranty
WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 x 4.5 x 2 inches