Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-channel Mixer at a Glance:
Premium-quality mixer with proven components
- Premium-quality mixer with proven components
- Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
- Incredible sound quality
The Mackie 1202VLZ4 is, first and foremost, a Mackie mixer. It houses four of Mackie's premium-quality Onyx mic preamps for natural, transparent sound, and four stereo channels. Its mic/line channels are equipped with a 3-band EQ. Signal routing is easy and flexible. On top of all that, the Mackie 1202VLZ4 is built Mackie-tough - trust this mixer to perform even in the most harrowing situations.Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
Sure, the Mackie 1202VLZ4 mixer will shrug off bumps, drops, and outright abuse, but what about spills or rain? Thankfully, the 1202VLZ4 boasts sealed rotary controls that resist grime, dust, and anything else that may spill onto your mixer. We're not saying it's fully waterproof, but it's an extra level of protection you'll eventually be very glad you have when you're running live sound in a hectic environment.
Incredible sound quality
VLZ stands for "very low noise", and that's just part of the appeal of the Mackie 1202VLZ4 mixer. In all you've got a 128.5dB dynamic range, making it easy to achieve full, punchy mixes. The Onyx mic preamps have a 60dB gain range, so you can get the best out of virtually any microphone. And because the 1202VLZ4's line inputs handle +22 dBu signal levels, you can connect high-output sound sources without worrying about distorting your inputs.
Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-channel Mixer Features:
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with four microphone preamplifiers and four stereo channels
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- 4 x XLR (CH 1-4)
- 4 x 1/4" (CH 1-4), 8 x 1/4 (CH 5-12 Stereo), 2 x RCA (Tape)
- 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- 2 x RCA (Tape), 2 x 1/4" (Control Room), 1 x 1/4" (Alt)
- 1 x 1/4"
- 2 x Post
- 2 x 1/4" (Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)
- Alt 3-4
- Yes (CH 1-4)
- 6.5 lbs.