The ZEROboot series of Ethernet cables are designed for IT and data center professionals who prefer interconnect cables without the covers that protect the plug retaining clips, allowing for faster and easier cable connections.
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- No protective plug retaining clip covers
- 50um gold plated contacts
- 12-foot length (tip to tip)