Demand More; Demand Radeon
Guiding the Future of Gaming
The 4th generation GCN architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA's to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
AMD Freesync Technology
Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid; artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp; colorful; and vivid visual experience.
Small Package; Big Punch
The power of a full size graphics card in an incredibly small package. MSI AERO ITX graphics cards are perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC's as they only take up a fraction of the space of a full size graphics card. This means they will fit into virtually any system and ensure a smooth gaming experience.
Perfect In Any Case
The saying "Good things come in small packages" is certainly true for AERO ITX cards. Thanks to its small form factor it will fit into virtually any case. Its compact size also means that its weight is dramatically less than that of a full size graphics card.
Military Class 4 Components
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for AERO ITX cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
The Future Of Gaming
The smoothest; fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing; display shutter and input lag.
Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content; enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles; benchmarking and video recording.
- Boost Clock / Memory Frequency
- 1196 MHz / 7000 MHz 2GB GDDR5
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Makes games more immersive by enabling you to play across multiple screens for an eye-popping gaming experience.
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your Radeon RX Series GPU for the fast; smooth gaming.
- Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Graphics Processing Unit: Radeon RX 560
- Interface: PCI Express x16 (uses x8)
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1196 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Memory Clock Speed (MHz): 7000 MHz
- Output: DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Maximum Displays: 3
- Hdcp Support: Y
- Directx Version Support: 12
- Opengl Version Support: 4.5
- Multi-Gpu Technology: Crossfire; 2-Way (Bridgeless)
- Card Dimension: 155 x 113 x 39 mm
- Card Weight (G): 320 g / 544 g
- Recommended Psu (W): 400 W