Get right to work
Surface Dock instantly transforms your ultraportable Surface into a desktop PC. Simply plug in the Surface Connect cable to charge your device and access external monitors, a keyboard, mouse, and more. Find your perfect viewing angle, or position your device to take advantage of the robust pen capabilities. Surface Dock was built to boost your productivity.
All the ports you need
With two high-definition video ports, a gigabit Ethernet port, four high-speed USB 3.0 ports, and an audio output, you've got all the connections you need in a sleek, compact design so you can do your best work.
Lightning fast with minimalist design
Surface Dock uses Surface Connect technology, which enables high-speed transfer of video, audio, and data over a single cable, keeping your desk clutter-free. It also has a Gigabit Ethernet port giving you a fast, reliable connection to your network.
Surface Dock is quick and easy to set up since it's plug-and-play. Attach your peripherals to Surface Dock and then attach the magnetic Surface Connect cable to your device. It's that easy.
- Ample power for your Surface and attached accessories
- Lightning-fast Surface Connect cable and Gigabit Ethernet port
- Plenty of USB ports for all of your favorite accessories
- Audio out port for your favorite speakers or headphones
- Compatibility: Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Book
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 5.12 x 2.36 x 1.18 in (130 x 60 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 1.21 lbs (550g)
- Ports: 2 Mini DisplayPorts, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port , 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Audio out port, Surface Connect cable , External power supply