Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
Everyone should always feel safe in their own home. However, it always helps to have some extra security. This is why everyone can benefit from buying a Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera. The purpose of the Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera is simple, to help look after and protect your family and home, even when you’re not there. It’s able to live stream 24/7, has an adaptable magnetic stand, and can send person alerts. You’ll also have the ability to control multiple Nest products from a single app. Once you start using the Nest Security Camera, you’ll always have an eye on what matters the most.
The Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera can record 24/7 and in clear 1080p HD. You won’t have to worry about your camera running out of power either. It plugs directing into a power source, so you won’t have to change any batteries. Some cameras only start recording when they sense movement, but not the Nest Cam. Plus, if you own a Nest Aware subscription, it can continuously record 24/7, and save up to 30 days of footage in an online cloud. The Nest Cam looks for suspicious movements and sounds. If it thinks something is going on it will take a photo, and send an alert to your phone or email. In case the camera sees a human, or someone’s head pops into the frame, the camera can send you an alert.
BuyDig.com offers the Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Cameras, and other related products, at affordable prices. You can check out our website to see our full list of Google related products for sale. If you have any questions regarding the Google Nest Indoor Camera, please try calling our customer service center who will help with any questions you may have. If you’d like to take advantage of our great coupons and discount offers, please head over to our coupons page, and start saving today.
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family - even when you're away.
With 24/7 live streaming, a versatile magnetic stand, person alerts with Nest Aware and one app for all your Nest products, Nest Cam Indoor helps you keep an eye on what matters. From anywhere.
This is what an indoor security camera should be.
See your home 24/7 - in super clear 1080p HD.
Nest Cam helps solve crimes. Here's proof.
For the last two years, Nest Cam Indoor has been spotting criminals as they enter homes. Want to stand watch outside your house?
Your security camera shouldn't sleep on the job. Nest Cam Indoor plugs into power so you never worry about dead batteries.
Records everything. Just in case.
Some cameras can't stay on all the time because they rely on batteries, so they only start recording when they sense motion. But if they miss something, you do, too. With a Nest Aware subscription, Nest Cam continuously records 24/7. And saves up to 30 days of footage securely in the cloud. So you never miss a thing.
Alerts you when something happens.
You can't always be watching your video feed. Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for conspicuous sounds, like a boom or the crash of a window breaking. If Nest Cam thinks something's up, it'll send a phone alert or an email with a key image from the event. And if you miss an alert, you can see photos of activity from the last three hours for free in the Nest app.
Knows a person from a thing.
Get alerts that matter. When you subscribe to Nest Aware, advanced cloud algorithms pick out the activity you care about.
Get a special alert when Nest Cam Indoor sees a human. Like if a person walks into the room, or if someone's head appears in frame.
Get alerts when something happens in important areas, like the safe or the cookie jar.
See what you missed.
If you miss an alert, you can always see activity from the last three hours in the Nest app. So if something happened, you'll know when the event started and ended and see a key photo from the event.
Quickly find what you're looking for.
Want to find that cute thing the dog did yesterday? With Sightline, you can find what you're looking for in seconds. So you don't have to dig through video.
See a day in seconds.
And find the moment you're looking for fast.
The information you need.
Know where activity happened, when it started and when it ended.
Snapshots of critical moments.
Nest doesn't just show you a random thumbnail of an event. It automatically zooms in on the action. So you can see right away if it's worth watching.
Lets you talk and listen.
Nest Cam Indoor has a built-in speaker and mic, so you can hear what's happening at home. Or tell the dog to get off the couch.
Everything works together to keep you safe.
Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor work with other Nest products to help keep your home safe and secure. You can even connect Nest to light bulbs and window shades to make it look like you're home when you're not.
Set it up. Put it anywhere.
Nest Cam takes only a few minutes to install. Literally. Just plug it in and set it up from your phone.
- Color: Black
- 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel sensor with millions of colors and 8x digital zoom
- Nest Cam Indoor only
(No additional fees)
- 24/7, continuous 1080p HD streaming
- Motion alerts
- Sound alerts
- Night Vision
- Talk & Listen
- Clear Zoom
- Quick, easy setup
- Nest App
- Software updates over Wi-F
- Get even more with Nest Awar (Subscription sold separately)
- For $5/month (or $50/year) per camera
- 5 days of 24/7, continuous, 1080p HD recording
- (100+ GB of rolling cloud storage)
- For $10/month (or $100/year) per camera
- 10 days of 24/7, continuous, 1080p HD recording
- (100+ GB of rolling cloud storage)
- For $30/month (or $300/year) per camera
- 30 days of 24/7, continuous, 1080p HD recording
- (300+ GB of rolling cloud storage)
- Alert summary to quickly scan your video history.
- Activity Zones for personalized alerts.
- Powerful algorithms in the cloud to help filter out false alerts.
- Clips you can make, download, and share.
- Timelapses that turn hours of video into short films
- Video: Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding
- Field of View: 130deg diagonal
- Night Vision: 8 High-power infrared LEDs ( 850 nm) with IR cut filter
- Audio and lights: Speaker, Microphone, RGB LED
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
- Weather resistance: Indoor use only
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- AC adapter output: 5V DC, 1.4A
- Camera input: 5V DC, 1.0A
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP,WPA,WPA2 encryption supported
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Size and Weight
- Mass: 7.5 ounces (213 g)
- Height: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Width: 2.9 inches (7.3 cm)
- Depth: 2.9 inches (7.3 cm)
- Total cable length: 10 feet (3 m)
- Connectivity requirements:
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablet and networks do not support 1080p. For more info visit nest.com/requirements
- Bandwidth Requirements:
- At 720p, each camera requires 200 to 500 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- At 1080p, each camera requires 450 to 1200 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 720p, each camera could use 60GB to 160GB of upload bandwidth per month. At 1080p, each camera could use 140GB to 300GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Learn more at charger compliantnest.com/responsibility
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/support
Our support team is also available by phone 24/7.
In The Box:
- Nest Cam Indoor security camera
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Wall-mounting plate
- Nest screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Welcome Guide