This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example: the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective.
Industry's First Cable Modem Supporting Gigabit Service Plans
The Netgear CM1000 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 1 Gbps. It is the industry's first DOCSIS 3.1 CableLabs Certified cable modem; 10X faster than DOCSIS 3.0. Working with DOCSIS3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 cable Internet service providers; it is the ultra-high speed cable modem ready for today's service plans and future upgrades. Enjoy ultra HD video streaming over IP with 2x2 OFDM or 32x8 channel bonding giving you the fastest download speeds even during peak hours. Save up to $120 a year by eliminating Internet service provider rental fees. Ideal for fastest Internet cable services like Comcast XFINITY Gigabit; Extreme and Performance data plans.
DOCSIS 3.1 technology takes Internet speeds to a whole new level; considerably reducing latency for gaming and enhancing user experience for high-speed applications like virtual and augmented reality. Netgear CM1000 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 1Gbps. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Design reduces vibration and the rubber over-mold in critical areas reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch for dust protection for longer switch life
- The dust bag has one-hand locking system - and the port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors
- Commonly used for sanding wood; sanding metal; sanding plastics
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Simple CD-less installation
- 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.0 connection
- Fast download and upload speed enables up to 1 Gbps download speeds
- System Requirements: Cable broadband Internet service; Microsoft Windows 7; 8; 10; Vista; XP; 2000; Mac OS or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0; Firefox 2.0; Safari 1.4; or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0; Firefox 2.0; Safari 1.4; or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.4 x 5.9 in (222.7 x 135.9 x 149 mm)
- Weight: 0.84 lb (380 g)
- Standards: One LAN Gigabit Ethernet port; One WAN coaxial cable connection