The NETGEAR XS712Tv2 10-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch brings the second generation of 10-Gigabit Copper switching to SMBs. The XS712Tv2 is a powerful Smart Managed Switch that includes 12 ports of 10-Gigabit connectivity (12 copper with 2 shared combo copper/SFP+ Fiber ports). NETGEAR 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switches are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing; IPv6; DiffServ QoS; LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree. XS712Tv2 is backed by NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
12 X 10Gbase-T Copper Ports Supporting 10G/1G/100M Speeds
Designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems.
2 shared combo copper/SFP Fiber ports
Future-proof your network with connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS.
Advanced Smart Networking
The perfect feature set to satisfy even the most advanced small and medium organizations. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing; IPv6; DiffServ QoS; LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree. Right solution for virtualization; cloud-based services and applications like video streaming. Unprecedented non-blocking 10-Gigabit bandwidth at an affordable cost. Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI; no need for an IT expert.
- Smart Managed Pro switch with 12 ports 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- 12 x 10-Gigabit Copper with 2 x shared (combo) 10-Gigabit SFP ports for servers and storage
- Non-blocking 240Gbps fabric for all the connectivity you want without congestion and in full duplex mode
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI (no need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual)
- Advanced Smart features include Layer 3 static routing; LACP bonding; ACLs; STP and SNMP
- Number of 10G Ports: 12 (12 Copper w/2 combo SFP+)
- Bandwidth: 240 Gbps
- Packet Buffer Size: 2MB
- Max MAC Entries: 16K
- IPv4/ IPv6 Static Routes: 32 / 32
- IGMP Snooping: Yes
- Form Factor: Rackmount (Desktop feet included)
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/B
- Hardware Platform: PC; Mac; UNI; Linux
- Operating System: Web Browser- based GUI (HTTP); PC-Based Smart Control Center Utility (SCC); RMON; SNMP
- Flash Memory Size: 256
- Weight: 6.32 pounds
- Dimensions:8 x 17.3 x 1.7 inches