Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens
New D-type lens design provides distance information as part of flash and ambient light exposure processes. This is a Classic normal lens provides speed and compact design combined with a Multi-layer coating that minimizes flare and ghosting. Convienent aperture stops down to f/32 for excellent depth-of-field control.
- Ultra-wide, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for architectural and nature photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90 degrees for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
|Focal length: ||24mm|
|Maximum aperture: ||f/3.5|
|Minimum aperture: ||f/32|
|Lens construction: ||13 elements in 10 groups (with three ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture angle: ||84 (maximum 101 when fully shifted)|
|Minimum reproduction ratio: ||0.7 ft./0.21m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio: ||1:2.7|
|Diaphragm Blades: ||9 (rounded)|
|Filter/attachment size: ||77mm|
|Focusing: ||Manual focus |
|Dimensions: ||Approximately 3.2 x 4.3 in (82.5 x 108mm)|
|Weight: ||Approximately 25.7 oz/ 730 g.|
|Supplied Accessories: ||HB-41 Bayonet Hood, CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch |
|Nikon USA Warranty: ||5 Years|