This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm F/3.5-4.5G ED VR is a highly versatile lens with a focal length of 24-85mm, making it ideal for shooting in a wide variety of situations including landscapes, portraits and snapshots. The lens also offers an extensive set of features including vibration reduction (VR II) to provide camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps, the Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet autofocus operation and two focus modes - M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual). Furthermore, despite the fact that it is compact, lightweight and priced affordably, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR realizes images that maximizes the characteristics of high-resolution, high image quality FX-format D-SLR cameras, making it a lens that you can use regularly.
- An standard zoom lens with a zoom ratio of 3.5x, a focal length of 24-85mm and FX-format compatible, allowing you to enjoy shooting a wide variety of situations with just one lens
- Vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
- The optical system with ED and aspherical lens elements optimal for D-SLR cameras enables sharp rendering and superior optical performance
- A size and weight that makes it very portable
Focal length - 24-85mm
Maximum aperture - f/3.5-4.5
Minimum aperture - f/22-29
Lens construction - 16 elements in 11 groups (including 1 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements)
Angle of view - 84? - 28?30' (61? - 18?50' with Nikon DX format)
Minimum focus distance - 0.38 m/1.25 ft (from focal plane)
Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.22x
No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
Filter-attachment size - 72mm
Diameter x length (distance from camera lens mount flange) - Approximately 78 x 82 mm/3.1 x 3.2 in.
Weight - Approximately 485 g/17.1 oz
Supplied accessories - 72 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-72, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-63, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118