This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
- 3.6x Telephoto DX Zoom-Nikkor: Versatile and compact 3.6 Zoom-Nikkor brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife.
- Approximates the picture angle characteristic of an 82-300mm lens in the 35mm format.
- Vibration Reduction: Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effects of camera shake, allowing hand-held shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible for dramatically sharper images.
- ED Glass Element: An ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance.
- Silent Wave Motor for Fast, Quiet AF: New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 11 groups
- 9-Blade Rounded Diaphragm: Provides more natural out-of-focus highlights.
Focal Length: 55-200mm (approximates the picture angle characteristics of an 82- 300mm lens in the 35mm format)
Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
Minimum Aperture: f/22-32
Picture Angle: 28 Degrees, 50 minutes (at 55mm) to 8 degrees (at 200mm) on Nikon DX Format Sensor
Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups with 1 ED glass element
AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature a more compact design and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for more accurate flash and ambient light exposure processes
Format: DX Nikkor - Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras
Minimum Shooting Distance: 3.6 feet through the entire zoom range
Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.35
Diaphragm Blades: 9 blades, rounded diaphragm
Included Accessories: LC-52 52mm snap-on front lens cap; LF-1 rear lens cap; HB-37 bayonet hood; CL-0918 flexible lens pouch
Weight: Approximately 11.8 oz