This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Fast, medium telephoto FX-format portrait lens offers crisp and natural image reproduction for stills and HD video - Designed for use on Nikon?s FX-format D-SLR cameras, this updated medium telephoto f/1.8 lens is designed for shooting stills or HD video. The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8 features Nikon?s Internal Focus (IF) system providing fast and quiet AF. Its fast aperture is ideal for taking stills or D-Movie HD video in low light or for portraiture where it excels in rendering softly focused backgrounds. When mounted on a DX-format D-SLR, the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8 has an effective field of view of 127mm.
- Fast f/1.8, compact FX-format prime (fixed focal length) medium telephoto lens - Optimized for FX-format D-SLR cameras but equally at home on any Nikon DX-format D-SLR, featuring Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) and Internal Focusing (IF)
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) - Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Internal Focus (IF) - Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) - Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch - Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus
Focal length - 85 mm
Maximum aperture - f/1.8
Minimum aperture - f/16
Lens construction - 9 elements in 9 groups
Angle of view - 28?30' (18?50' with Nikon DX format)
Minimum focus distance - 0.8 m/2.62 ft (from focal plane)
Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.124x
No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
Filter-attachment size - 67 mm
Diameter x length - (extension from lens mount) - Approximately 80 x 73 mm/3.1 x 2.9 in.
Weight - Approximately 350 g/12.4 oz
Supplied accessories - 67 mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-67, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-62, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1015